The phase

The applicants made it to the next phase which happened to be at split in half mountain. (Y/n) walked off the blimp holding her cane. She walked to the edge and looked down. She gasped.

''Whoa look,'' Said (Y/n) as her friends came up to her. ''There's eggs down there.'' They smiled at her, Menchi took a step off the blimp.

''Yes, this is Split in half mountain home of the spider eggs.'' Said Menchi. (Y/n) smiled.

''I hear they are supposed to be the best eggs known to man.'' Said (Y/n) Menchi nodded.

''They are. Now here is what you will have to do for this part of the exam. Watch me.'' Said Menchi. (Y/n) watched as Menchi jumped down and grabbed a vine.

''Be careful Menchi-San.'' Said (Y/n). Menchi smiled at the girl.

''No need to worry child. I have it all under control.'' Said Menchi. She then let go of the vine and fell into the fog. A current swept her back up and she landed in front of (Y/n). ''Piece of cake.'' (Y/n) looked back down at the current.

''I sometimes hate heights when I can't see the bottom. The fog only makes it worse.'' Said (Y/n). Killua looked at her.

''It will be fine (Y/n). Would you like to hold my hand?'' Asked Killua. (Y/n) looked at him.

''Yeah but only till i hang onto a vine.'' Said (Y/n). Kurapika frowned at Killua as Gon sighed. (Y/n) grabbed Killua's hand and jumped down with him. Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio coming down right after them. Soon more people jumped down. (Y/n) grabbed a vine and looked to her right. All her friends looked at her with a smile.

''You feeling ok?'' Asked Kurapika. (Y/n) smiled.

''Yeah I'm doing pretty good.'' Said (Y/n). She then felt something hit her. She looked to her left and saw someone. He punched her in the side. (Y/n) glared at him. ''What's your problem?!!!'' (Y/n) yelled causing people to look at her and the man. Hisoka looked at his sister from a far as the man started talking.

''You already passed the first time. Having you pass the second is just inviting trouble. What better way to get rid of you then kill you now.'' Said the man as he punched her again. (Y/n) held her stance as she put up with the pain. Her friends gave the man a glare. Hisoka was about to throw a card at the vine but realized that his sister was on the same one. Gittarackur watched with a sense to help the girl. (Y/n) kicked him.

''Stop right now, or I'll kick you off the vine.'' Said (Y/n). The man took a sharp object out his pocket. It was a dagger. (Y/n) dodged the dagger as he continued to try and slash​ her. The man was getting told off by the other applicants who was telling him to leave the girl alone. He then slash her arm and blood trailed down. He kicked her and her hat flew off and into the spider's nest. (Y/n) looked mad.

''Stop it!!!'' Yelled (Y/n). The man smirked.

''Or what.'' Said the man. He then cut her finger which made her let go of the vine. He then threw his knife to her other hand and she caught it but ended up letting go of the vine. The man chuckled as people looked with worry as she fell. (Y/n) could feel her heart racing as she fell, she then felt hands around her torso. She looked up at her savior. She smiled widely.

''Hisoka-Nii-Chan.'' Said (Y/n) excited. Her friends released a breath of relief. Hisoka smiled.

''Are you ok (Y/n)?'' Asked Hisoka worrying for his sister. She looked at her hands and arm, blood was still racing down her arm. She grabbed a vine and hung.

''A little bloody but it could be worse.'' Said (Y/n). She sighed. She saved that guy from failing and he attacked her, tried to kill her. She couldn't believe it. But then again, people wasn't as nice as her brother Hisoka. She looked up at the man. He had a snarl. ''I'll get him back.'' Hisoka looked at her.