A fight

(Y/n) woke up and stretched. She looked to the side and saw Killua sleeping right next to her. She smiled at him.

''Awww Killua, you look so cute when your asleep'' Thought (Y/n). She looked at the door and saw Hisoka standing there.

''Morning sunshine.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) smiled at him.

''Good morning my dearest brother.'' Said (Y/n) as she stood up. She dusted her dress. ''We at the next phase?'' Hisoka nodded.

''That's right. I shall see you out there.'' Said Hisoka. He looked at Killua one last time and walked out the blimp. (Y/n) looked at Killua and poked his shoulder. Killua woke with the cutest cat face. (Y/n) went crazy.

''Kawaii!!!!'' Shouted (Y/n) as she hugged the white haired boy. Killua blushed as he saw who hugged him.

''(Y/n) good morning.'' Said Killua. (Y/n) smiled down at him.

''Hello Killua.'' Said (Y/n). She released him and the two got up. They started walking out the blimp.

''How's your head?'' Asked Killua.

''Better then before.'' Said (Y/n). Killua smiled and put his arm around her. She smiled as they walked out the blimp. Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio was already out. They looked at the two as they came. Kurapika and Gon bit their lip at the sight of Killua and (Y/n) together. (Y/n) smiled at them. ''Here we go. Another phase.''

''Yeah.'' Said Gon. The blimp took off and a man announced that they have to find someway to get down. (Y/n) looked around.

''How?'' Asked (Y/n) to herself. They walked to the edge.

''Maybe we have to climb down.'' Said Gon.

''But that would be suicide.'' Said Kurapika.

''Maybe, but it's worth a try.'' Said (Y/n). She got down as a rock climber walked towards them.

''Kid you might as well give up on climbing down. This won't be a problem for me.'' Said the rock climber. (Y/n) had a tick mark on her forehead.

''I can climb rocks.'' Said (Y/n). The two then made their way down. The guys looked shocked.

''Their fast.'' Said Killua.

''This is nothing for a expert rock climber like me, but I don't know how much longer the girl could hang on.'' Said the man. (Y/n) frowned at him.

''We'll see.'' Said (Y/n). A screaming noise stopped the two from going on. The 6 looked in the distance and saw some type of monster birds coming their way. (Y/n) cursed. The man looked scared. One then came from under him and scooped him up. (Y/n) looked shocked as more came.

''(Y/n) get up here!!!'' Yelled Killua. (Y/n) jumped off the wall and on the head of the monster bird. The guys looked shocked as more came at her. She jumped on another one's head and dodged the attacks they came at her. She then stepped on the bird making it go higher. Once it was close enough to the tower she jumped off and in front of her friends.

''(Y/n) that was amazing.'' Said Gon. (Y/n) smiled.

''Thank you.'' Said (Y/n). She took out her cane and smacked the bird that was coming for her. He fell all the way down the tower. ''Now we should look for a way down.'' The guys nodded as she looked for Hisoka but couldn't see him. ''Did that son of a clown leave me.'' She sighed and looked for a way with Gon and Killua.

''There he fell through one.'' Said Gon. (Y/n) turned around and looked at what Gon was pointing at.

''So there are tiles.'' Said (Y/n). She started walking over to Gon. ''Then it should be easy to find AHHHHH!!!'' The 4 looked to where the scream was but didn't see (Y/n).