Killua Come Back

(Y/n), Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio were on a bus to the Zoldyck mansion. (Y/n) looked at her injures and thought back to her fight with Tosuke and what Gon said. She still couldn't believe that she used some kind of force to throw Tosuke around, but she knew that her friends would never lie to her nor her brother. She just had to accept the fact that she just didn't know what happened. Her arms were sore due the slashes she got and her stomach hurt from the stab.

''I need to know why this keeps happening.'' Thought (Y/n). She remembered when Tosuke hit her with some kind of force. She remembered him telling her to learn whatever that was and use it in their next fight. ''What was that move anyway?''

''Hey (Y/n).'' Called a voice. (Y/n) turned her head and looked at Gon. ''You ok? You seem deep in thought.'' (Y/n) nodded.

''Yeah, I just wanted to know about something.'' Answered (Y/n). She paused for a second. ''Hey Gon, do you think I will find my reason? My purpose?'' Gon used his hand and touched his chin in thought.

''Well I know that when you find something you want to do it's because you are very passionate about it. Or maybe it's something you might want to protect or want to do. When you find out something like that then I know you found your purpose.'' Said Gon. (Y/n) nodded with a smile.

''Thanks Gon.'' Said (Y/n). She looked out the window of the bus. ''I wonder how much longer till we get to the Zoldyck mansion?'' Gon looked out with her.

''I hope it's not to long.'' Said Gon.

''And I hope your not planning to fight with that sling.'' Said (Y/n). Gon laughed nervously.

''But what if I need to (Y/n)-Chan?'' Asked Gon.

''Than you will let Kurapika fight because I don't want you to lift a finger with that sling. You understand me Gon.'' Said (Y/n). Gon laughed at (Y/n)'s protective behavior.

''Sure thing (Y/n) but you can't be fighting either. You have more injures than me.'' Said Gon.

''But I can still move my arm.'' Said (Y/n). She smirked at him. Gon smirked back.

''I can't say anything back.'' Said Gon. (Y/n) winked at Gon and giggled. Gon blushed and looked back out the window. Kurapika and Leorio were watching from their seats.

''Hey Kurapika look at those guys.'' Said Leorio. Kurapika turned his head and looked at the two. They had weapons and smirks on their faces. ''What do you think their going to do?''

''They may be planning some kind of attack. Be on your guard Leorio.'' Said Kurapika. Leorio nodded and continued to watch them. Kurapika looked back at Gon and (Y/n). He stared at her injures and thought back to Tosuke who was like her phantom Troupe.''Just like how you said you would help me. I will help you.'' (Y/n) turned her head towards Kurapika. Kurapika looked away surprised that he was caught staring. (Y/n) giggled and winked at him. Kurapika blushed. ''God I love that wink.''
.
.
.
The bus stopped in front of a pair of giant gates. After a minute everyone walked off the bus.

''Now here is another attraction, the Zoldyck household. Right here is the gates and behind them is the mountain where the Zoldyck family lives. The family consist of 8 family members. The 5 children, the mother, the father, and the grandfather. No body has ever seen a Zoldyck family member before. Infact, even a picture is worth millons.'' Explained the tourist woman.

''MILLONS!!!'' Screamed Leorio. ''I should have taken a picture of Killua.'' Gon, Kurapika, and (Y/n)'s sweat dropped as Leorio went on about wanting to take a picture of Killua. (Y/n) giggled.

''Leorio even if you had a camera do you really think Killua would let you take a picture of him?'' Asked (Y/n) as she placed her hands on her hips.