Chapter Eleven

Irmina's POV

I stared at the captured female titan who was struggling to escape.

So this is what a female titan looks like.
The body except for the genital area is the same as a human female body. The face was very feminine as well.

I heard blades be drawn.

"Wait, Levi. We can't be too careful. Fire!" Erwin commanded. The rest of the Restraining Arrows shot into the flesh of the female titan, but she made sure the nape of her neck was protected.

After the last of the arrows were shot, Captain Levi and Mike went to cut through the titan's hands. To our surprise, she hardened the skin so that the blades could not cut through.

Erwin ordered explosives to be placed at the wrists of the titan instead of at the hands so that the human inside wouldn't die

Erwin ordered explosives to be placed at the wrists of the titan instead of at the hands so that the human inside wouldn't die. Levi zipped down and stood on the head of the female titan. I saw his lips move, I couldn't figure out what he was saying.

The female titan opened her mouth and began screaming. I covered my ears as did everyone else.

What the hell is happening?!

I was surprised at how Levi still remained on top of her head.

I heard footsteps come into the forest.

"Defend the female titan with your lives!" Erwin commanded. I drew my blades and jumped in to help kill the abnormal titans who began cannibalizing on the female titan.

This won't work

This won't work. There's too many titans for us to handle.

"Everyone, retreat! Head back to Karanes District!" Erwin shouted at the top of his lungs. His order had me loose focus for a moment, and then an arm wrapped around my torso.

Wha-huh?!

"なに ぼーっとしてるんだよ?!ころされるぞ!" Captain Levi scolded as he dragged me out of the mass of titans.