Chapter 1

~Jinxx’s POV~

I was sitting in our bedroom of our apartment listening to music and doodling. We had band practice earlier and had come up with a name. Andy had come up with it. It was to do with when nun marries into the Catholic Church they wear a black veil, so they are a black veil bride basically. Also something else about fun but I wasn’t listening properly because Ashley kept bugging me.

I told him to go away...well rather shouted and he just sorta laughed, it’s a little annoying when he gets into those moods, he won’t leave me alone and constantly bugs the hell out of me for literally the whole day. Once I actually tied him up to the bed post...and gagged him, as sexual as that sounds I didn’t mean it like that it was only so he wouldn’t bug me.

He was downstairs playing a video game or something, I’m not sure what. I had changed what I was doing and was currently turning on my laptop. I wanted to Skype Jake. He was sorta my best friend now? We both played guitar but he was a lot better at it than I ever would be. I sighed and frowned softly as I opened up Skype hoping that he would be online.

Luckily for me he was, I hesitantly pressed the video call button. He answered within a few seconds, smiling at me.

“Hey Jinxx! Long time no see~!” he said jokingly, we had seen each other roughly 2 hours ago.

I laughed a little, “Hey Jake~”

He grinned, “So what’re you up to now?”

“Hiding from Ashley...” I muttered.

“Why?” Jake questioned

“Did you not see him at practice!? CC gave him monster and skittles and shit and now he’s fucking hyper and won’t quit bugging me so I locked him out of our room.”

Jake started laughing, “Y’know that Cee done that on purpose just to piss you off?”

My eyes widened slightly, “What!? That little fucker...” I muttered.

“Good luck with Ashley though, He’ll probably be like that aaaall daaaaay and aaaaaall niiight~” he said exaggerating the vowels in the last 5 words of his sentence.

I merely glared at him, “Bitch.”

“What?” he faked hurt. “I thought we were friends?!”

“You shouldn’t have let CC do that then...I swear you better fucking protect that ass of his before I kill him.”

Jake nodded quickly and looked down.

“What? Oh...yeah haha~” I laughed a little

“Quit it..”

“Jake’s got a crush on Ceeee Ceeee~!” I sung

“Jinxx shut up!” Jake whined.

“Nope~ Jake love’s CC~!”

Jake groaned loudly and covered his face.

“Jake wants to kiss CC!” I yelled.

“Jinxx shut up! Ashley will hear you fuck nut!” Jake yelled from the other end.

I went quiet, “Sorrry~” I pouted.

“It’s fine...” Jake mumbled.

“Jaaakeey~”

“What?”

“Virtual hugs~!” I said loudly and hugged my laptop.

Jake done the same as it was what we do, ‘cause we’re obviously cool.