Chapter 20 - END

~Jinxx's POV~

Ashley and I were going on holiday to some hot country that I'd forgotten the name of, Cyprus maybe? It was around that area. But Ash had seemed so nervous and excited about going.

The reason why, that is something I have no idea about. He'd been kind of jittery lately, but I haven't bugged him about it, I figured he probably wouldn't want me to ask, so I didn't.

We had our suitcases packed and handed in to the air staff; right now we were sitting and having our lunch before we got onto the plane. Plane food is absolutely disgusting and I'd much rather spend my time now eating something nice and then buy a load of food like chips to put in my hand luggage.

Entertainment wise, I had Ashley to talk to and music to listen to. That should do me... I hope. I mean, I also had a book, but I was hoping to maybe have a nap.

I was eating a plate of macaroni cheese with bread as a sort of side, Ashley was having a baked potato covered in cheese and baked beans. I think he also had chicken mixed in with that. It looked nice, I guess. I just hoped that he wouldn't have to pass gas on the plane because his are... well they're fucking disgusting, that's what they are.

An announcement came in over the intercom that the gates were open for our flight and it would be leaving in half an hour. So, Ashley and I finished up our food and then walked to the gate, hand in hand.

We boarded the plane, I was at the window and Ashley was in the middle. On the edge was some random guy, he didn't look too pleased with the fact that he had to sit next to us, but I ignored him.

The flight soon took off and I held Ashley's hand while the plane went up into the air, he wasn't fond of flying.

After the flight was steady and the seatbelt sign went off, I pushed the armrest up so there wasn't anything between us and we both took off our seatbelts. We just sat, cuddling and talking quietly to one another, as we usually would.

The guy sitting beside us took great offence when we kissed and voiced it, very loudly. Saying he didn't want to sit next to a pair of faggots on a plane for 7 to 8 hours. He was nice... We basically just told him to suck it up because we weren't contagious.

Eventually, the long plane ride was over and Ashley and I set off to our hotel, I didn't know what hotel or where exactly it would be, Ashley wouldn't tell me, kept protesting and explaining that it was a surprise.

So, when we got there, I was surprised. It was a very expensive luxury hotel, our room had this massive bed, and it was so comfortable, soft. We were staying for a little while, well... when I say little I mean a month. We were staying for a month.

Maybe it's overkill but Ashley and I just wanted to relax, get rested up and have a good time being off tour. We'd been touring for so long and it was stressful.

We packed away our things into the drawers provided and then we both decided to shower and freshen up. In the bathroom, there was a Jacuzzi, large bath and a shower. I was surprised with this all; I couldn't even begin to imagine how much money this must have cost Ashley.

Ashley let me choose what we would bathe in so I of course chose the bath. It was more intimate that way and it meant I would get to lie in between Ashley's legs, his arms around me.

So, we spent a long time bathing, getting comfy, kissing and enjoying each other's company before we decided to get ready for dinner.

I dressed myself in a pair of black skinny jeans, but they looked fancy, so it was fine. And then for a shirt I had a black dress shirt on with golden buttons and a golden tie, shoes were just a pair of chunky combat boots, like what I usually wear.