Chapter 12

~Jinxx’s POV~

When I woke up, Ashley had already gone to school. He had to leave early because the guys and him were doing something, apparently. We were thinking about starting a band. I mean, I played violin, piano and guitar.

Jake played guitar and drums.

CC played drums and guitar.

Andy could sing, and also play piano and bass.

Ashley could play bass and piano, he was also good at singing.

I think the guys were going to drop out of school… I had told them not to obviously; but I had dropped out of school so they wouldn’t really listen to me. They all wanted to live with Ash and I.

Anyways, I had gotten dressed and gone to work. I was working in this music shop. It was fun, I had made a friend. His name was Jayy, and he was gay, too. He liked sort of techno music. It was cool, I guess. I preferred rock and classical though.

I walked into work, a caramel flavoured cappuccino in my hand- from Starbucks. I had gotten a muffin as well but I’d already eaten that so…

Jayy was standing behind the counter, dancing to whatever music he was listening to. I laughed as I walked over to him and sat down in the next to where he was standing. He smiled at me when he saw me and took his headphones out.

“Hey Jinxxy!” he smiled at me, I noticed that he had blue contacts in today. Blue contacts to go with his blue hair. He was constantly dying it- changing from black to brown to blue and then restarting the process again, sometimes adding red to the black.

“Hey Jayy~” I smiled back at him.

“How’re you today~?” he asked.

“I’m good~ yourself?”

“I’m good, too~” He sat down in the chair that had been under the desk- he had pulled it out.

“Do we have much to do today?” I asked, before sipping at my cappuccino again.

“Nah, but some teens came in and messed up the order of all the CD’s again…”

“Oh dear god, I need to fix that!” I exclaimed, getting up quickly. I left my cappuccino on the counter and walked over to the CD rack, beginning to fix all the CD’s.

“You’re so OCD Jinxx.” Jayy laughed.

“Hey! It’s important to have them all in order, okay!” I glared at Jayy before turning back to the rack of CD’s.

I heard Jayy laughing to himself as I continued to sort through all of the CD’s. The bell at the door rung after a while as someone walked into the shop. I didn’t turn round though; I just continued to sort through the rack.

“Um… excuse me?” I heard a small voice ask- a female.

I turned round to look at a girl with red and black hair that must have had a whole can of hairspray in it because it was all sticking up- not that it looked bad. It looked really nice, I couldn’t see her eyes, but she was wearing a black dress with a white lace trim and some doc martins with some fishnet tights.

“Yes?” I replied; smiling at her as she looked up- she had red eyes- contacts obviously.

“I was wondering if you could help me find an album?” she asked sweetly.

“Oh sure, which album was it that you were looking for?”

“Um… it was… by Of Mice and Men…” she trailed off.