Chapter 16

~Jinxx’s POV~

Okay, we had recorded every single song from the album over a course of 2 days. It actually sounded pretty good to be honest. The guys were still over at our place, they didn’t want to leave. It was kind of annoying… but Ashley and I are just going to have to deal with it. I mean, if we ever tour we’re going to have to deal with it so…

We were going to release the album today, on You Tube. We had started a twitter page and whatever to try and get fans before we released it. I really hope that we get good feedback from it; we worked so fucking hard on it.

So now, after we had eaten our breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausages and toast, were all sitting crowded round a laptop as we watched the You Tube video process. It was going to take a while to upload.

After around 15 minutes it was uploaded to You Tube. It was only the ‘intro’ I guess, it was called ‘The Outcasts (Call To Arms)’. It was just a 31 second video of Andy’s grandfather speaking into a mic.

We waited for a further half an hour before the first song, ‘We Stitch These Wounds’, the album was named after this song, was uploaded.

I was the one sitting and pressing the buttons with the guys all breathing down my neck… it was irritating as fuck. Can they move?

I stretched and ‘accidently’ elbowed Jake and CC in the ribs, they both whined a little and moved back slightly. Andy seemed to understand that they were irritating me so he moved back too, Ashley stayed put. I didn’t mind him being so close to me.

I uploaded the next 10 songs to You Tube and then our phones were buzzing every second with feedback messages. A lot of people seemed to like us, oh god… had we done it?

A smile was plastered on all of our faces as we retweeted and replied to some of the many feedback messages we were getting, promising to release CD’s for the album so they could own it if they didn’t illegally download it from You Tube first.

We celebrate for the rest of the day, obviously. We were all super excited to have so many fans all ready.

I couldn’t wait for the time when we would get to tour and perform the songs live for all of our fans; I just hope I don’t get stage fright.

Hours later we were all sprawled across the living room, slurring and laughing to ourselves. We were wasted, which was a pretty bad idea, but it didn’t seem like it right now.

“Hey, Jakey~” Andy slurred, crawling across the living room floor to Jake. He was probably the worst out of all of us; I don’t think he can handle his alcohol very well.

“Yeah, Andyyy~?” Jake replied, slurring as well. He wasn’t much better than Andy.

“I love yoooou~!” Andy giggled and slumped on top of Jake, apparently unable to hold himself up any longer.

I laughed to myself and turned to see Ashley and CC hugging each other while laughing, haha… they’re best friends, I don’t care.

I shuffled over to them both and tapped Ashley’s arm, well I don’t think I tapped him, I’m pretty sure it would have counted as a hit, but I didn’t mean to do it that hard.

“Whaaa? Oh hey, Jinxxy~” Ashley giggled and squished my face with his hands before giving me a kiss on the nose.

“Hey, Ashy~” I mumbled, laughing a little.

“I wuv you, Jinxxy~” Ashley slurred before kissing my nose, again.

“I wuv you, too, Ashyyy~” I giggled.

We must have crawled around like that for a while last night, just laughing drunkenly about anything and everything.

But when I woke up, there was sun light streaming through a gap in the curtains and I felt like I had died and dragged back up here from the pits of hell.

My throat was dry, my head was throbbing, my whole body ached, my eyes stung and I felt like I was going to throw up. This truly was the hangover from hell.

I covered my face as I lay there, on the floor. I could sense a warm body beside me, most likely Ashley’s body.

I must have lay there like that for an hour, breathing deeply despite how much it hurt, I couldn’t get up, and I knew I would pass out if I tried. My hangovers all always the worst, it fucking sucks.

I could hear the others waking up, and from the sounds of it, their hangovers were bad as well. I knew Andy’s would be terrible like mine, I wasn’t sure about CC or Jake, hopefully theirs wouldn’t be too bad so they would be able to help the ‘wounded’.

“Andy…?” Jake whispered, his voice was raw. He was obviously dehydrated as well.

All I heard from Andy was a groan. That was exactly how I felt right now as well.

I heard someone get up and go through to the kitchen, it wasn’t Ashley because I could still feel his body next to mine so I’m guessing it was either Jake or CC, most likely Jake because I hadn’t heard CC talk at all yet.

It was Jake because I heard him talking to himself through in the kitchen and then I heard cupboards open and close, then the sound of Sammie’s voice and then the sound of a tap running. He must be getting water and painkillers, I hope.

I lay there and waited for Jake to come back and when he did I felt him tap me on the shoulder, I groaned in reply as Andy had done earlier.

“Here, Jinxx. I got you some water and some painkillers.” Jake whispered.

I opened my eyes and took them from him, I took the pills and then drank the whole glass of water as I watched Jake go around and wake everyone else up and give them painkillers.

Soon enough we were all awake and sitting on the sofa under blankets watching a movie. We all felt pretty shit so we decided to take it easy today and just relax.

We were watching ‘Beauty and the Beast’ because CC was a sucker for Disney Films and when he saw it and asked in a small voice if we could watch it we all just agreed because he sounded pretty awful, too.

So, second day after the release of our album and we’re sitting on a sofa crying over Beauty and the Beast, and our headaches.

We really shouldn’t have got that drunk last night but we were having fun when we were drunk, it’s just the after part that’s terrible.

AN:// Here is an update

wowieeee

It's 3 AM here O3O
But, this story only has 4 Chapters left and then that's it. It'll be done
                                        FOREVER 

:O

Thank you all so much for reading this one, and the first story! It means a lot to me ^-^