Prologue

SPENCER'S POV

My name is Spencer Ann Markusson. I live in Beverly Hills, California.

I attend Thompson Highschool. I'm 17 years old, I'm a senior. I have 3 best friends. Bethany , Teala and Andrea. I have known Bethany and Andrea since Freshman year but Teala and I have been best friends since birth .

Her mom and my mom have been best friends since they were young . I have a brother named Connor, he's in college I basically only see him on Holidays. I also have a younger sister named Nicole, she's thirteen years old . We fight sometimes but we're really close.

Right now I'm meeting all the girls at a local coffee shop Teala apparently has to tell us something really important . I'm kind of nervous...

I walk into the shop and I see the three girls . I walk over to them . "Hey!" they said in unison .

"Hey guys!" I said smiling . I took a seat next to Andrea and Teala and Bethany were seating across from us next to each other. The waitress comes and takes our orders . While we're waiting on our drinks and muffins I decide to ask Teala what she has to tell us .

"So what is the important news that you couldn't wait to tell us on Monday ," I asked chuckling . Teala rolled her eyes playfully. " I'm dating Ryder Bentley!" she said screaming.

People at the coffee shop gave us a few dirty looks . "What!" Bethany and Andrea screamed . I sat there silently .

I was really upset actually because I absoutley hated Ryder Bentley and his three friends . Let's just say that they are the most popular boys in school . Don't get me wrong they are very hot but they are very rude and they think they can get any girl in school .

They are rude obnoxious jerks not to mention they are players . " Spencer! Spence! Hello ?? Earth to Spencer!" Andrea said waving her hand in my face . "

Oh sorry I just zoned out for a few minutes . " What do you think ?" Teala said smiling .

"Don't get me wrong I'm really happy for you but why Ryder , you can do so much better then that asshole ." I said harshly . Teala looked at me frowning .

"You don't have to be so rude Spence ." I sighed

"Im sorry, I just really don't want you to get hurt ." I said putting my hand on my forehead. " I won't." She said smiling.

They waitress then brought our things and we just made small talk . As we were about to leave Teala said something that made me , Bethany and Andrea freeze in our spots .

"Ryder wants him , Harry, Jacob and Oliver and us four to hang out at Harry's place tonight. " Teala said .

"No way!" Andrea said . Bethany and I both agreeing with her.

"Come on guys I don't want to be the only girl ." Teala said poking out her bottom lip.

" Fine." We grumbled in unison . " Yay!" Teala said squealing . I don't want to hang out with them at all.

"I will pick you guys up." Be ready by 7:00pm.

I pulled into my driveway. Hopping out of my Black Range Rover . I unlocked my door walking in , I slipped off my shoes and I walked in the kitchen to see my little sister Nikki texting on her phone .

"Hey where were you?" Nikki asked looking away from her phone

"I was at the coffee shop with the girls , where is mom and dad?"

I asked furrowing my eyebrows . "They went to dinner with Teala's parents."
I just nodded my head confirming I heard what she said.
I'm spending the night over Kyla's house."

My sister said . "Okay I'm going somewhere with the girls tonight we will probably ending up sleeping over one of their houses . " I said.

Where exactly are you guys going?" she said raising her eyebrow . " Ugh Teala has a new boyfriend named Ryder ," I said while gagging. She chuckled , I'm guessing you don't really like him. " You got that right."

After that I explained to my sister everything about Ryder and his friends .

"So do you want to help me get ready ?"

"Sure." She said smiling . I glanced at the clock to see it was 5:30, I guess I should start getting ready now. We walked up the stairs into my room . I sat on my bed while Nicole rummaged through my closet .

She then pulled out a hot pink skater skirt with a White Crop Top and some White Converse.

I thanked her and got into the shower . After I was done I got out the shower . I dried my hair and stepped back into my room , I then got dressed .

I went back into the bathroom and put on some light make up , then straightened my hair . "Done." I said to myself .

Seconds later my phone beeped it was from Beth . " Hey Teala told me to text you and tell you we will be there in 5 mins ." I replied with a simple "Okay."

I grabbed my pink hoodie off my bed then I knocked on my sisters door and told her I was leaving . I heard a honk , I quickly ran down the stairs and out of the house locking the door behind me . I opened Teala's left door to her White Jeep hopping in the back with Andrea . We exchanged Hello's and pulled off .

We were now parked in Harry's driveway . We all got out me and Beth grumbling about how we would rather be back at my house eating pizza and watching chick flicks. "

"All of you be nice ." Teala said giving us a serious look . Andrea rung the door bell .

Seconds later the door opened we were all greeted by Harry . " Hey Guys ." Harry said with a cheeky grin . All the girls said Hi's & Hello's except for me . He then looked at me smiling and " Who might you be?" He said smirking.

"Spencer." I said dully .

"Spencer." I like that he said, I decided to ignore him.

We all then walked into the house entering the living room . Teala then ran over to Ryder taking a seat next to him on the couch . "Hey babe." He said intertwining their fingers and giving her a peck on the cheek .

I saw Jacob and Oliver sitting on the floor talking about something obviously not paying attention to us . Bethany , Andrea and I sat on another couch that was four seated . " Let's watch a scary movie ," Jacob chanted . Harry then put in the famous well known movie "Mama."

"Spencer would you mind helping me with the snacks? " Harry said .

I looked at Teala she looked at me with pleading eyes . I sighed "Sure." I grumbled . I followed him into the kitchen. He start going through his cabinets throwing out junk food . "

Can I ask you a quick question ?" Harry said . "Sure.." I said hesitantly .

"Why do I get the feeling you don't like me ?" "Maybe because I don't like you."

" Why is that?"

"Oh trust me you think I don't know how you play with girls feelings and how you are all cocky."

"You don't know me so you can stop judging me." He snapped .

I just stood there for a few seconds before exiting the kitchen . Maybe I was to quick to judge him... but that doesn't mean I'm changing my mind about him .

I go back into the living room and sat next to Bethany . "What happened in there with you two?" Beth asked . " Nothing he's just an idiot ." I mumbled . She sighed looking back at the screen. Few moments later Harry came in the room with lots of snacks in this hand . "Dig in." He grumbled to all of us . Harry then took a seat next to me on the couch .

He then quickly glanced at me and turned his attention back to the TV screen .

This was going to be a long night .

~

Hi guys so this is my first ever fanfic ! I know it's super bad & shitty but I will improve as I start to write more! (:

-JC xx