Chapter 33

SPENCER

"Can we please go inside-"

"No! You can say whatever you have to say outside." He said stepping out of the house and shutting the door behind him.

I sighed.

"So I had to find out from my best mate, that my girlfriend is moving to Los Angeles?" He sneered.

"Harry I tried-"

"How long has this been planned?" He said cutting me off again.

"Since Thanksgiving." I mumbled.

"So you knew, when I asked you too move to London with me?"

"Yes but-"

"I can't believe you." He said pacing on his front porch.

"WILL YOU STOP CUTTING ME OFF AND LET ME TALK." I screamed.

"I tried telling you a few times."

"But you didn't though! How do you think this makes me feel Spencer? I'm walking around clueless. Ryder looked at me like I was stupid when I told him I didn't know." He yelled.

"Stop yelling at me okay?" I said.

"You didn't tell me that you were planning on moving back to London!" I added.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Don't you fucking dare try to blame this shit on me Spencer! Take responsibility for your on god damn actions! " He roared.

This wasn't the Harry I knew, right here was a monster.

"I am taking responsibility for my own actions! I'm sorry okay? It was wrong."

"You think you can sorry and this can be okay? I should have been one of the first people you told. "

"What else do you want me to say Harry?" I yelled.

"Tell me that you will move to London with me!"

I felt tears starting to slowly roll down my cheek.

"Harry, you can't do that." I said between now choked sobs.

"You can't make me put my dreams and career on hold, so you can fulfill yours."

"You know what, just leave Spencer." He said looking down with his hands in his pockets.

"Are you serious?" I sobbed louder.

"Yes Spencer, just leave."

He turned around, opened his front door and slammed it behind him.

I was left outside on his front porch crying my eyes out.

We were just fine yesterday. It's crazy how things can just change.

After minutes of sitting on his porch crying, I managed to pull myself up and head home.

-

I understand that this chapter is super super short but the next chapter will have lots of drama and it will be longer!

I still hope you guys enjoyed!

& I updated 2 days in a row, I'm very proud of myself!!! 😎

OH YEAH I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH SHAWN MENDES AND I RECOMMEND YOU GO LISTEN TO HIS EP. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH & HIS BEAUTIFUL . OK BYE.

-JC ❤️