Chapter 19

( *WARNING * : The point of views are going to be switching a few times in this chapter.)

Spencer's POV

I was back at home now. If Harry didn't breakup with Sadie soon , there is not going to be no such thing as us together.

Harry's POV

I lay in my bed letting my thoughts take over my already crowded mind.

I know Spence isn't going to keep waiting around. I just don't know how to tell Sadie. I just need to get a goodnights rest.

~

Spencer's POV

I dreaded getting out my warm and cozy bed. I quickly threw on dark washed skinny jeans and a long sleeve black V-Neck. I then put on my black high top converse and put my hair into a messy bun. I decided not to wear makeup today and to also where my glasses instead of contacts.

~

Today went by smoothly. I was heading back home because I have a lot of homework to do.

Harry's POV

I decided that I was going to have Sadie meet me at my house right after school. She should be here any minute now. I was going to finally breakup with her. I would be lying to tell you that I wasn't scared shitless. Hopefully it goes well... I hear a knock at my door . It's time.

I run and open my door. I see Sadie standing there on her phone as usual. She gets off her phone, walks into the house and enters the living room.

I still stand by the door. "Hello to you too." I shouted.

I shut and lock the door , entering the living room.

She was on the couch still texting.

She was now pissing me off. "Can you get off that damn thing for 5 minutes?" I snapped.

She looked up. "Who shitted in your corn flakes this morning ." she mumbled.

I sat on the other end of the couch ignoring her comment.

"We need to talk about us." I said rubbing my sweaty palms together.

"What about us ?"

"I don't think we should be together." I said with shaky breaths. "Excuse me?" She screeched while glaring at me.

"I just don't think we're right for each other." I said trying to reason with her. "It's because of that slut , isn't it ?" I already knew she was talking about Spencer.

"Watch it." I snapped at her. "I didn't really like you anyways you're hot and that's it." She said looking at me with pure discuss written all over her face.

"Glad to see we both decided we're not meant for each other , now would you please get the hell out of my house."

"Fuck you Harry Styles." She shouted and slammed my door shut.

Now it's time to go get the girl of my dreams.

Spencer's POV

I have been working on my homework for about an hour now. Let's just say I'm not close to being done. I hate highschool so much. I already know college is going to be way worse than this.

I suddenly here a knock at my door. No one was home except me. I quickly walked down the stairs and opened up the door.

I looked up and saw the last person I expected to see.

"Harry what are you-" I was cut off by Harry's sweet soft lips pressed to mine. I couldn't help but kiss him back.

A few seconds later we pulled away. "What was that ?" I whispered.

"I broke up with Sadie." He said smiling wide.

I then looked at him with wide eyes. "Are you serious ?" I said not believing him.

"Dead serious !" He shouted.

He then kissed me again.

"Spencer will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" Harry asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I said pressing my lips to his again we then pulled away and he embraced me into a tight hug.

~

A/N:

YES . I COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER THE JUST HAD TO BE TOGETHER.

Thank you all for being patient until I updated !

Their ship name is...... SARRY .❤️

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! I will try to update Friday.

Also thank you for 400+ reads it means so much to me !

Ok now I'm talking to much , lol bye !xx

-JC xx 💕