Chapter 5

Spencer POV

The girls and I were now back at Beth's place eating Chinese takeout and ice cream while watching Titanic .

It amazes me how Jack and Rose fell in love so quickly but it least Rose had someone who loved her unlike me .

Andrea and Teala have been looking at there phones for the past hour giggling like annoying school girls. I didn't say anything because I would want to ruin their happiness because of me the girl that didn't know if she liked the guy who kissed her , it hurt though that he just kissed a girl the next day infront of my face.

"Hey guys it's getting late I think I'm going to go home ." I said . "Alright Bye." They say unison . I give them each a hug goodbye leaving after .

I pull into the driveway of my home . I get out of my car walking up the stares to my front door . I opened the door and closed it after I got in .

I walk in the kitchen to see my mom making dinner . "Hey sweetie are you hungry ."? My mom said kissing my cheek . "No I already ate at Beth's house, I'm just going to go upstairs talking to Nicole a little bit and go to bed it has been a long day ." "Ok goodnight , love you "! "Love you too mom ." I then walk up the stairs heading to Nicole's room.

I knock on the door .

"Come in "! I here Nikki say. I open the door entering .

"Hey what's up "? Nikki said smiling . "Nothing much just tired." "Come on I know it's more to it ." She said trying to get something out of me . I then explained to her everything that had occurred today . This is absoutley ridiculous . Here I am sitting in my 13 year old sisters room complaining to her about some idiot of a boy.

"Wow that's a lot to handle but I wouldn't worry about it because your amazing and any guy would be lucky to have you ." Nikki said confidentially . "Thanks sis ." I said hugging her tight .

I let go of her after a few seconds . "So what's up with you "? I said . "I have a boyfriend "! "WHAT." I screamed . "Keep it down will you." She said smacking my arm softly . "What's his name, age and how long have you two been dating"? "His name is Evan and were both in 8th grade and we've been dating for a few days she said smiling like an idiot. "Well I'm really happy for you but remember if he breaks your heart he's going to have to deal with me ." I said sternly. She then laughed and said ok . "Goodnight love you ." ! I said walking out her room "Goodnight love you too ." She shouted .

I entered my room plugging my phone up to the charger . I went into the bathroom putting my hair in a ponytail and washing my face . I then changed into my pajamas I climbed into my bed thinking about the long day I just had .

I walk in to school the next morning wearing yoga pants , moccasins , black hoodie and my glasses since I didn't feel like putting in my contacts today .

"Don't you look lovely today ." Andrea said while laughing . "Ugh don't start , I'm not in the mood ." I said. "Let me guess it's your time of the month right "? "You guessed correct." She then chuckled . We started walking to first hour .

I was now heading to Math Class . I walked in sitting in the back it was only a few people. Eventually. Other people walked in Harry in particular he glanced at me then started walking towards me . "Umm.. do you want to work on the project today "? Harry said hesitantly .

"Sure, we can work on it here after school ." I said dully . "Okay umm . Where at .? " He said ." Well Ms . Sash leaves the class open after kids so they can work on missing work , tutoring , projects and etc ."

I said.

"Ok well I will see you later then." He said. When I just looked down not saying anything he sighed and left .

I walked to my locker after school pulling stuff out . I then pulled out my book and my box of tampons decided to fall out . I tried to hurry up and pick them but some ready already did .

Of course it had to be Harry of all people .

"Might not want to drop these . " He said while handing them to me smirking .

"Shut up." I said snatching them out of his grasp .

I was now in the Science room waiting for him to come we got out of school at 3:00 and it's now 3:30 . I began to think he wasn't going to show up . When I was about to start packing up my things he came through the door with a bag of junk food .

"Really you're late because you were buying junk." I said looking at him as if he was stupid .

"Actually smart ass , it's for you ." He said . Wait what ? He then started pulling all the things out he bought Lays potato chips and lots of candy .

"What why "? I said utterly confused .

"Well your on you period so I decided why not get you some stuff." He mumbled looking down at his feet.

I blushed . "Harry this is really nice of you but you can't earn my forgiveness by buying me things ." I said smiling weakly .

"I know ." He said sighing .

"Are you going to share though "? He added chuckling .

"Sure why not ." I said

~

Hi guys ! How are you ? I tried to make this chapter longerrr. Lol I don't know what else to say so byeeee !

Please Vote & Comment (;

I WAS SUPPOSE TO UPDATE THURSDAY BUT SOME PEOPLE WANTED ME TO UPDATE EARLY SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED .

-JC xx