Chapter 37 ( LAST CHAPTER)

I don't know what the hell is going on with Wattpad, but it's mixing up the chapters,this is the last chapter though.

Please read Authors Note at the end!!

Enjoy!!!! (:

SPENCER

It had been a few days since I had last seen Harry. I hung out with Teala for a little bit yesterday. The whole time we were hanging out, she kept apologizing. She says that it's her and Ryder's fault that we broke up. Though it kind of was there fault but I wasn't going to admit that to her. I told her that it was way more to it. We could have had just an argument about the whole college problem which I will admit that, I was guilty for but things went to a whole another level when it didn't have to.

I would be completely lying to you if I told you that I didn't miss Harry. I was close to calling him a few times but those memories of him and Sadie together flashed through my mind. I couldn't believe that he didn't tell me about Sadie being over at his house. It makes me question, if he was lying about them having sex. I pushed those thoughts away by a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

In comes Nicole.

"What's up buttercup?" I asked.

"Mom and Dad were just wondering, if your still not going camping this weekend?" she said.

My family was going before my brother goes back to college in a few days. I totally forgot about my brother bring here. I know you're thinking what kind of person forgets that their brother is in town, but with all this going on with Harry, it slipped my mind. Though I did want to hang out with Connor before he left.

I sighed. "No, I'm not going but tell Connor I will talk to him before he leaves."

"Okay, we are leaving in 10 minutes."

"Have fun!" I said as she left my room.

It was now Friday night. It was a party that the girls wanted me to attend with them tonight. I agreed to go because I wanted them to stop nagging me. I went to school this week but, Harry wasn't there all week.

My phone lit up, I looked to see it was a group chat with the girls. Teala had sent a message saying she would pick me up around 8pm.

I looked at the time to see it was 7pm.

I groaned I honestly didn't want to go but I know I needed to get out the house. I walked over to my closet to see what I should wear.

It was getting a little cold outside now that it was almost December. Well it was getting about 60 degrees outside, that's cold for us California people.

I decided on black skinny jeans and a cream colored knit sweater. I put on black flats to go with it. I put my hair in a cute messy bun and did my signature winged eyeliner.

I got a text to see it was Teala saying she was out front. I grabbed my bag and keys.

We were now at the party. I would be lying to you if I said this party seen wasn't getting old. I was tired of coming home every Friday & Saturday night smelling like weed and vodka.

Though I felt like I needed to come.

The girls had run off somewhere, I was of course alone. Typical. My thoughts wondered to Harry.

Does he still love me?

Is he here?

Has he been getting rest?

Does he miss me as much as miss him?

I felt like I needed to leave. I didn't want to here anymore. I hate how I always consume my mind around him. I felt sick, I just want to go home cry and sleep. I thought that if go out it would help me forget about him.

I didn't want the girls questioning me to was I was leaving so I decided that I was going to call a cab.

-

I got out the car after paying the cab driver.

I was now in my house & I was hearing noise coming for my kitchen.

I was scared out my mind. My family was gone, so who could it be?

It was just about pure dark in my house. I silently went into the closet by my front door and grabbed a baseball bat.

I held it with a tight grip and started walking towards my kitchen. As I turned on the light ready to swing. I realized it was my brother.

"What are you doing!" He shouted from the table.

"What am I doing? What are you doing! What the hell Connor? Why are you here?"

"I decided not to go along on the camping trip." He shrugged.

"Well you weren't here when I left."

"I went to go visit some old Highschool friends."

I sighed. Putting the bat on the table and sitting down across from him.

I started rubbing my face.

"I can't believe you were going to hit me with that." He said with a mouth full of food.

"I thought you were an intruder." I mumbled into my hands.

"What's wrong, you seem really upset." he asked looking at me.

"Maybe because I am." I answered.

"Aw come on talk to me. Is this about Harry?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure h-he cheated on me." I cried.

"What are you sure? I don't think he would do that."

"Well he said he didn't but from what I'm seeing and what I'm hearing from what others say it's kind of hard to believe him."

"God,Spencer what have I told you about listening to other people. You need to stop letting others get into your head. I can tell that Harry truly cares about you."

"I don't know. He really hurt me Connor."

"I can tell that he loves you and you love him."

"What if he hurts me again, then what happens?" I sob.

"You guys are always going to have up and downs, it's just going to make you guys stronger."

"Connor-"

"Nope! I don't want to here anymore excuses Spencer. Got get him back."

So that's what I did, I listened to my brother and I was now in my car on my way to Harry's house.

-

Oh my gosh!!! This was the last chapter of Highschool. Thank you all for reading and taking this journey with me! Even though Highschool is still a small story that hasn't been noticed by that many people, I'm still grateful for everyone and everything! I didn't even think I would get a hundred reads, to think I almost have 4K reads is insane.

I have improved so much in my writing skills from writing this story! I can promise & guarantee you that the Sequel will be 1000 times better!

I'm going to be doing some major editing with this story.

The Epilogue will be up later today & I will try to put the first chapter of the sequel up tonight! Thank you guys so much! You all are so amazing. :)

Lots of love,

-JC xo