Chapter 15

Spencer's POV

I walk out of the mall with tears streaming down my face. How could they just turn on me like that? Especially Teala . We have been friends since birth.

I find myself walking to a park not to far from the mall . I just needed to take sometime to clear my head.

* 2 Hours Later *

It was now dark. I decided it was time to go back home. I have calmed myself a little. Maybe I overreacted , I shouldn't have let Sadie get to me . I decided that I would apologize to the girls tomorrow because they are my sisters know matter what.

I was walking when I heard a noise behind me I turned around and saw nothing . Maybe it was just the wind. I then heard it again , I decided to pick up my pace .

"Why are you in such a rush babyyy." I turned around to see a drunk man behind me.

"Um-m I need to go." I said trying not to cry .

"Not so fast." He slurred .

He then grabbed both of my hands and slammed me into a brick wall.

I then winced in pain . "Plee-ase l-let me go ."

"They wouldn't be fun now would it ." He laughed harshly , his breath reaked of vodka.

As I let sobs leave my mouth while having my eyes closed, he took his dirty fingers and moved my hair to the back of me ear.

I then felt someone rip him off of me . When I opened my eyes I seen a mop of curls bent down punching the guy mutiple times in his face.

Harry ?

"Okay Harry stop." I said drying to grab his harm . He then shook me off and kept punching him.

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE."

I then started sobbing again. "Harry ple-ease stop your going to end up killing him." I whimpered while looking at the guy who was bleeding lots and having a hard time breathing.

Something must have came over him because he turned around and looked at me . He then got up and looked at the guy one more time before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the direction of his vehicle.

I didn't even care that he was holding my hand . I had never have been so happy to see Harry. For some reason , I always felt so safe with Harry.

We finally were in front of his truck . He let go of my hand and opened the passenger door for me. I get into the seat as he shuts my door . He enters his door and hops in .

I then look to see that we aren't going towards the direction of my house .

"Where are you taking me ?" I said in a hushed voice .

"My place , my mums on a business trip so don't worry ." He said .

"What? No ." I said .

"Look Spencer you obviously are to shooking up to go home. I really don't want to fight with you." Harry said sighing.

I then nodded and said nothing else the way to his house.

~

We finally pulled up into his driveway. We enter his front door and I follow him into the living room.

"I'm going to go make you some tea and get you something else to wear because you don't like comfortable in that dress ." Harry said.

"Look Harry , I don't think Sadie would be to happy if she knew I was here."

"Who said she has to find out."

"I don't know..."

"Spencer just stop worrying so much , you have had enough for the night."

Before I could say anything else he left the room .

He entered then entered a few minutes later with Tea , Sweats and a Pink tank top .

If those are Sadie's... He must of knew what I was thinking because his eyes widened. "These are my sisters clothes don't worry." He said . I then laughed a little bit at how he freaked .

He sat my tea on the coffee table . "The bathroom is straight down the hall." He said taking a seat a little far from where I was. I then nodded and went into the bathroom .

I then entered the living room , Harry looking up from his phone .

"Oh they fit pretty well." He said.

I then took a seat on the couch making sure I left some space between him and I .

"Can I ask you a question?" Harry asked after a few minutes of silence .

I then nodded .

"What were you doing out by yourself late at night ?" He questioned . The question I was dreading the most .

"I was clearing my head." I said quietly.

"About?"

"Does it really matter ?"

"Yes it does."

"Well if you really want to know it was because of your stupid ass girlfriend." I snapped at him .

It was then silent , I looked at him afraid he was obsessed. It was the opposite though he actually looked like he was humoured by it.

He then bursted out in laughter . I looked at him confused .

"What's so funny?" I said irritated . "I'm sorry it's just so funny when your mad and trying to act all tuff." He said still laughing . When he saw I didn't think it was funny he stopped and cleared his throat .

"Ok I'm sorry , so what happened ." He said.

I didn't care if we weren't friends or if I didn't like him I needed someone to vent too.

I explained everything to him.

He just looked at me and stayed silent.

"Why did you tell Sadie that I through myself at you?" I said quietly.

"I don't know . I'm an idiot , I was mad because I wasn't used to a girl turning me down." He said sighing .

"Oh ." I whispered.

"I guess that's why I am attracted to you." Harry blurted .

"What?" I said my eyes going wide.

"You play so hard to get. I still like you a lot. I know that I'm dating Sadie and I shouldn't be saying this but the only reason I'm dating her is I thought that my feelings would go away from you, but it's not working." He said.

Why was I so happy to here this?

Harry then started scooting closer to me .

Our faces were now inches apart our noses brushing against each other.

I then did the unthinkable , I kissed him.

~

I think this was the longest chapter I wrote . It took forever to write. Is it sad that I ship them so much and it's my book?. Lol. Sadly I'm not going to be updating like how I have been because this is my last day of Spring Break , I literally want to cry . I hate school so much omg. Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed and I will try to update tomorrow . I love you all sooooooo much ! Remember to Vote & Comment ! <3

Bye ! 😘

-JC xx 💕