Chapter 11

* 3 weeks Later *

I haven't talked to Harry in 3 weeks . He hasn't even looked at me . We presented our science project together which we got an A+ on . After we were done with the project I'm guessing Harry told the teacher to move his spot because he no longer sat by me . I feel like it was my fault but I don't understand why he had to go as far as moving spots like come on .

Andrea and I are going to a party tonight . Teala and Beth are doing something together plus me and Andrea haven't had one on one time in a while . I was hoping that Harry wasnt going to be there tonight because it would all just be a mess like it was last time. I decided not to get drunk tonight because I don't want to be known as the school slut .

I was going casual for this party . I had on a plaid long sleeve button down shirt with dark blue skinny jeans . I also have on my brown knee high boots and I'm just going to wear my hair naturally . I put on mascara and eyeliner . "Done." I say to myself .

I then here honking . I look out my bedroom window to see Andrea is here . I hurry down the stairs and open the door and close the door now walking to her Black Mercedes .

"Hey girl." Andrea said smiling .

"Hey what's up ?" I said smiling .

"Nothin much are you excited for this party?" Andrea asked . "Yeah I guess ... I need to stop mopping over you know who ." I said . "True ." She said switching lanes . We made small talk the rest of the way .

We enter the house to smell alcohol , smoke and sweat . I crinkle my nose . Andrea runs off somewhere with Kian . Great now I'm alone . I see people about to play truth or dare so I decided why not play . I sit in between this girl named Shannon were kind of friend and on my side is a boy with chocolate colored hair and blue eyes.

We then started to play .

Someone got dared to take like 5 shots .

Two people got dared to make out with one another and so on .

I am honestly ready to go home and I'm really tired . I'm just glad Harry wasn't here .

It was now the next morning . I decided that I would sleep at Andrea's place last night.

"Morning." Andrea said stretching .

I mumbled one back . I looked to see it was 12:00 wow we definitely slept in .

"Teala said that there's going to be a little get together at Ryder's place this afternoon at 2:00 ." Andrea said .

"How many people are coming." I said playing with a loose thread on her blanket .

"It's going to be the same people that were at Harry's house that one time."

"So he's going to be there ." I said .

"Looks like it ." She said giving me a sympathetic smile .

I moaned and got out of bed .

"I'm going to go home and get ready." I said .

"Okay I'll come pick you up and we can drive there together ."

We then said our goodbyes and I was now on my way back home.

I returned home .

I hurried and took a quick shower .

I put on a daisy skater skirt with a black crop top and wore my high top converse .

I decided to wear my hair in it's natural waves . I then put on my eyeliner and did a cat eye and put on mascara . I heard beeping , up Andreas here .

~

We were now at Ryder's house in this leaving room . Everyone from last time was here except Harry .

"Hey where's Harry ?" Jacob said to Ryder .

"He said he will be here in a few minutes." Ryder said back .

We were just having small talk until Harry walked through the door with a blonde girl holding his hand .

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at them .

"Everyone I would like you to meet my girlfriend Sadie ." Harry said smiling .

~

Cliffhangerrrrr. Drama Drama Drama . Lol. Anyways I would like to wish everyone who celebrates Easter , a very Happy Easter . Have an amazing day with your friends and family . 🐰🐣💐🌺☀️🌈❤️💖

( If you don't celebrate it still have a great day ! (: )

-JC xx 💋