Chapter 12

Spencer's POV

Did I here him right ? How can he have a girlfriend when 3 weeks ago he told me he liked me ? I snapped out of my daydream and when I did I saw Harry and all the girls staring at me not including Sadie . It's was silent until Ryder broke it .

He then got off the couch and walked up to her . "Nice to meet you." He said smiling and reaching out his hand to shake hers . Pretty soon everybody introduced their self to her except for me .

I mean why should I ? As you can see I'm not important to anyone.

"So Sadie I never seen you around school before ?" Beth said to Sadie .

I swear Bethany is just to nice sometimes . Something just didn't feel right about Sadie . I feel as if she's one of those snobs .

"Oh I don't go to you guys school but I will starting Monday." She said with a fake smile .

Great .

"How did you guys meet then ?" Andrea said .

"What is this 21 questions ." Harry said rolling his eyes .

Butt hole.

Sadie then uttered a little laughter putting her hand on his knee . "It's okay and we met at a party a while ago but we were just friends until he asked me out about 2 weeks ago." She said with sparkling eyes .

I was now on the verge of tears I couldn't do this anymore .

"Umm-mm Ryder where's your bathroom ?" I said standing up trying to cry in front of everyone .

He then looked at me with a questioning look but didn't say anything .

"Down the hall way to the left ." He said .

I then mumbled a thank you and hurried out of them living room.

I ran into the bathroom and shut the door locking it.

I let a few tears roll out of my eyes . Why did he have to bring her ? I knew he didn't really like me . It's nothing but just a game to him . Why do I always have to be so stupid ?

I then grabbed some tissue to wipe my eyes and checked my makeup . I opened the door and saw Harry standing in front of it.

I just looked at him .

"Are you okay?" He said looking sincerely concerned.

"Yes but what do you care anyways . " I snapped .

"Look Spencer I just came to see if you were okay , I don't want to fight ."

"Well I just said I'm fine so go back to your girlfriend ." I spat .

He then shook his head laughing harshly while walking away . " Why do I even try ?" I heard him mumble up under his breath .

I decided to just ignore him and go back in there. I finally entered the living room. Trying to avoid eye contact with Harry .

"Just in time , we're going to play Never Have I Ever ." Oliver said to me .

"Great." I said sarcastically .

"Don't be a buzz kill ." Harry said trying to be a smart mouth .

"Shut your mouth." I said .

The whole room then became silent , everyone staring at us .

"Ok um let's start the game." Andrea said trying to break the tension.

I then took a seat in the middle of Bethany and Andrea . "Are you okay.?" Andrea and Beth said whispering in unison . "Just peachy." I said. They both looked at me letting me know that they didn't believe my but they would drop it until later.

"Spencer go ahead and start ." Teala said sitting next to Ryder .

"Ok um never have I ever been in a physical fight." I said .

All the boys drunk out of their cups .

"Okay Beth your turn ." Ryder said.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." Beth said.

Jacob , Harry and Sadie all drank out of the cups. Pigs .

"Gross ." Andrea said crinkling her nose at them . They just all shrugged .

"Never have I ever watched porn ." Andrea said .

All the boys once again drank out of there cups. Perverts.

"Never have I ever kissed Harry." Ryder said while laughing .

Shit Ryder ! I thought to myself . I hesitated but picked up my cup and drank out of it. Wow this vodka is really strong .

Sadie and I were the only ones to drink out of our cups .

Everyone looked at me including Sadie , she was glaring at me .

"Wow Spencer and Harry?" Jacob said while smirking like an idiot .

"It meant nothing ." Harry quickly said while glaring at me .

Okay I can't do this anymore if I have to walk home that's exactly what I will do. I got out of my chair . "I'm not feeling very well I'm going to head home." I stuttered grabbing my jacket from the back of the chair .

"How are you going to get home because you don't have your car?" Andrea said .

"I'll walk ." I quickly said .

"I hope you feel better ." Harry said while having that damn smirk on this face .

"Go to hell Harry." I said.

I heard damn's an oooo's but I didn't care I just walked out of the living room . Heading to the front door opened it and started walking home . So much for a goodnight .

~

Harry is such an ass . -.- How are you guys ? I hope you all had a lovely Easter ! ❤️ Bye .☺️

-JC xx 💋💋