Chapter 34

( GRAB A BOX OF TISSUES BEFORE YOU START READING BECAUSE YOU MOST LIKELY WILL GET A LITTLE EMOTIONAL)

While reading this chapter listen to these songs 🎧 ;

I'm Not The Only One By Sam Smith

Amnesia By 5 Seconds Of Summer

Enjoy!!!

SPENCER

To say I was sad was not the only word to describe how I felt right now.

I was upset,hurt,broken,angry and so much more. It had been five days since Harry and I's argument. I haven't eaten nor have I spoken to anyone.

I didn't show up for school all week, I just kept making up an excuse to my mom telling her I was sick. I knew that she knew it was something more to it but she didn't bother to ask.

I guess she wants me to come to her when I'm ready too.

I have been trying to contact Harry for the past five days. I have called, left multiple voicemails, text messages.

Everything.

I give up. I'm done trying to reach out to him. I guess I'll just wait for him to talk to me?

My heart hurts, my head hearts, everything hurts.

I want to feel numb. I don't want to feel this pain.

We didn't even break up and I was feeling like this? What if we did end up breaking up? I would feel way worse then I already feel.

When he told me to "leave." my hurt shattered into pieces.

I was interrupted from my thoughts, by the knocking on my door.

"Come in." I weakly said.

My door then creaked open.

Appeared Bethany.

"Hey, how are you?" Beth said giving my a light smile.

"Did you really just ask me that?"

I said my tears streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry." Beth said.

She then took off her Doc Martins, pulling the covers back, getting in my bed and we started cuddling.

"You smell."she laughed.

"I haven't showered since Monday." I laughed. "I also have been laying here since Monday."

"You need to go take a shower, because were going out."

"No we're not." I shot back.

"Yes we are." She argued back.

"Fine, you can but I'm not."

"We both are, come on Spencer it's going to be fun! Your not going to be stuck, laying around the house on a Friday night." she said standing up, putting her hands on her hips.

"I don't know. I don't feel like picking out clothes or doing my makeup." I groaned.

She then smiled widely. " You don't have to, while your taking your shower, I'm going to get an outfit picked out and I'm going to do your hair and makeup."

"Fine." I grumbled standing off my bed.

-

I had just gotten out the shower.

To be honest, I felt very refreshed.

I entered my room. To see clothes laying on my bed.

Bethany was texting someone.