Chapter 20

Spencer's POV

Harry and I are now on my couch cuddling and watching The Notebook. We were now at the ending and I have tears streaming down my eyes and letting choked sobs leave my mouth.

"Babe why are you crying?" Harry murmured kissing my hair.

"It's so sad yet romantic." I sobbed while looking up at him.

He laughed. "Don't laugh at me." I said hitting his chest.

"I'm not." He said putting his hands up as if he was surrendering.

It then became silent. "Tomorrow is Friday." Harry said.

"Yeap it is." I said popping the p. "I want to take you bowling." He said.

"Okay , just be careful because I'm the best bowler there is." I said proudly.

He scoffed. "Your wrong, I am." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh really? Why don't we make a bet." I said now sitting up on the couch.

"Okay loser has to... be the winners slave for the rest of the weekend." Harry said.

"Okay, get ready to lose." I said shaking his hand.

"Yeah sure." He said sarcastically.

"I have to get going boys night with Oliver and Jacob." Harry said standing up.

I then stood up and of course he towered over me. Damn him for being so tall.

He embraced me into a hug and kissed my hair. "I don't want you to go." I murmured into his chest.

He chuckled , "Don't worry you will be at my house the whole weekend as my slave."

"Way to kill the moment with your cockiness." I said pulling away from him and walking to the door , him following me.

He laughed again as I opened the door. "Bye Spence." He said kissing my cheek. I then told him goodbye , closed and locked the door.

I went back into the living room and saw my phone laying on the couch. I was bored out of my mind. I decided to invite the girls over. I sent a group chat text telling them that I was bored and that they needed to come over.

They quickly responded with okay's and on my way's.

I'm going to tell them about Harry and I. I'm kind of nervous about what their going to say.

I think Teala is going to be happy for me but I don't know about Beth and Andrea.

* 15 minutes later *

I heard the doorbell ring. I open to see the girls stand there with wide smiles on their faces. Teala is holding a pizza. Beth has movies. Andrea is holding a wine bottle. Typical Andrea.

"Hey!" They said in unison. I then greeted them hello.

We're now in my living room watching some comedy movie , while eating pizza and drinking out of the wine bottle.

"I have an annoucment." I said pausing the movie.

They groaned. "We were all watching that." Andrea said.

"This will take 5 minutes."

"Okay , what's the annoucement?" Beth said sitting cris crossed on my couch.

"Okay I don't really know how to tell you guys this.. but Harry and I are now dating." I said nervously.

"WHAT." Beth and Andrea say. Teala is just laughing , I really worry about her sometimes...

"Yeah." I said playing with my fingers.

"When did this happen?" Beth said staring at me with wide eyes.

"Like two hours ago."

"Teala why aren't you saying anything about this?" Andrea said.

"Oh come on guys don't act like you didn't see it coming." Teala said with a huge smile on her face.

"I mean of course we did but now this soon." Beth said.

"When did he break up with Sadie?" Andrea questioned.

"I guess before he came here and ask me out."

"Woah Woah, wait a minute. You guys got together that fast?" Beth said furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Yeah." I quietly said.

"Don't you think that's a little bit to fast..." Andrea said.

"You guys , stop you both need to just be happy for her." Teala said. I quietly thanked her.

"Don't think Andrea and I aren't happy for you because we are."

"It's fine let's just finish watching the rest of the movie." I said clicking play.

~

The movie was now over. "We're going to get going since it's a school night." Teala said yawning. "

"Yeah." I said. "Do you guys want to hang out this weekend?" Andrea asked.

"I'm sorry but Harry and I are spending basically the entire weekend together." I said.

"Don't worry about it." Beth said.

"We can all hang out next weekend."

"Of course."

We then all exchanged goodbye hugs and they were out the door.

I tried to hurry and clean up before my parents and Nikki got home from dinner with my grandparents.

I cleaned up the mess downstairs and went up to my room placing the wine bottle under my bed.

I couldn't risk getting in trouble with my parents.

I then went into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I got out put on my undergarments , shorts and a tank top.

I still had homework to do. I sat on my bed and pulled my homework out my backpack.

~

My parents and Nicole were home now and I was finished with my homework.

I got up under my covers and layed there. Today has been an amazing day. Even though I said I would never date Harry and that I hated him, I couldn't help it the boy is very charming.

A fews minute later I felt my eyes getting heavy , I then drifted off into a deep slumber.

~

Hi ! Sorry I'm a day late with the chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I will try to update Monday if not then defintley Tuesday.

Don't forget to vote & comment! <3

Bye. xx

-JC xx 💕