Chapter 4

Spencer's POV

Let's just say that I couldn't sleep at all last night. I just sat there thinking about the kiss. Why in the world would he kiss me?

Why was I urging for him to kiss me again ? I'm just so confused.

I decided to drive my own self to school today so I can have time to think alone . I don't want anyone knowing about the kiss right now .

I finally pull into the school parking lot . I decided to confront Harry about what happened . I walked over to the entrance walking inside to spot him . I finally see him I start walking towards him .

I then stop realizing when a girl walks up him he smiles at her and he kisses her . I freeze in my spot .

Why would I be stupid enough to believe he was actually starting to like me. He then realized I was right there . I turned walking away . "Spencer wait!"

He said grabbing a hold to my wrist . I then jerked away.  Tears start pouring out my eyes . "How could you. I thought that maybe you actually liked me . Boy was I stupid ." I spat at him .

"I'm sorr-"

"SAVE IT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HERE IT YOU PRICK . I HATE YOU ." Everyone's eyes were on us . I then stormed away running to the girls bathroom .

I ran into a stall slamming it shot and locking it . I then heard people walk in . "Spencer !" It was Teala and the girls . "Come on Spence we know your in there . " Beth said .

I then walked out . I automatically ran into Teala's arms . "Tell us what happened." Bethany said . I then explained everything to them from playing tag to kissing . "THAT JACK ASS." Andrea shouted . "I'm going to find him and choke him ." Beth said. "Guys don't , I'm just done with the whole situation . " I said sniffling . "Hey how about we all have a girls night at my place tonight ?" Beth said . "I guess." I said shrugging . "Now stopping crying , your too pretty to cry ." Teala said.

I basically been trying to avoid Harry all day . I have had classes with him but I don't dare to look at him . Last class is Science . Great . I totally forgot that we sat next to each other and that we had to still do our project together. We can meet at a local cafe because there is know way in hell he's stepping in my house and I'm not going to his .

I walk to class alone . I enter the classroom to see Harry already sitting in our assigned spots . I take deep breath walking to the table.

"Spence-" "Harry please stop . What's done is done . Things are going to go back to normal after we're done with this Science Project ."

"From now on we can do our project here after school , the coffee shop or library . Don't show up to my house nor don't call me , text me or even talk to me if it has nothing to do with the project . I said .

All he said was a simply "Ok." I scooted as far away as I possibly could from him .

The bell rang I quickly rushed out of the classroom trying to get to my locker . When I got there I saw all three of the girls already standing there . "Hey." I greeted them . "Hey how are you?" They said in unison while smiling . "Better." I said truthfully .

It felt absoutley amazing to say what I said to Harry .

"How was class with Harry "? Bethany said .

"It was fine , he had tried to talk to me when we first got in there . I told him don't talk to me , text , call or show up to my house unless it's for the project . " "I also told him that we're going to do our Science Projects in public places and I told him things are going back to normal after this project ."

"You go girl "! Andrea said high fiving me .

One day I will truly find someone who cares about me and who won't play with my feelings . For now I'm just going to do me and be the fun , carefree person I am .

~

Hi guys ! Next update is Thursday . I hope you enjoyed this chapter . Xx

Vote & Comment. (:

-JC xx