Chapter 17

Spencer's POV

Harry and I decided that he is going to drop me off a block from the school , so people don't suspect anything . We were suppose to "Hate." each other.

Harry stopped the car. "Have a good day love , are you sitting with the others today?" Harry said .

I sighed "Most likely , I still have to apologize for being a bitch yesterday ." "Don't worry they will forgive you." He said leaning over and pecking my lips softly. "Yeah well I guess I will see you at lunch?"I said . "Yeah."

"Well bye." He then kissed me one more time and I got out of his car and walked the block to school.

The girls and I all apologized to each other this morning. They said that they shouldn't have took Sadie's side and yeah .

We were now walking into the lunchroom. Beth and Andrea brought a lunch so they went to go find us a table.

Teala and I were now waiting in the lunch line.

"Hey , I think our parents are going out to dinner tonight , do you and Nikki want to come over. Ryder and Harry are coming too." She said nervously.

"It's fine Teala , speaking of Harry I have to tell you something... ." I said with sweaty palms .

She looked at me waiting for me to go on.

"Well last night I was really upset after I left the mall so I wanted to clear my head. I went to the park for about 2 hours . I was walking home which it was dark and this drunk guy tried to do something with me-."

"What?" Teala whispered shouted.

"Don't worry he didn't really touch me because Harry basically saved me from him ." I said grabbing an apple and putting it on my tray.

"He then basically beat the shit out of the guy , we went back to his place and he told me that he still liked me. He said Sadie was just a distraction.

"We kissed and then I slept over his place ." I finished . Her eyes widened .

"Don't worry mom we didn't do anything." I said laughing. She then playfully rolled eyes.

"Please don't tell Beth and Andrea about this , your the only person who knows and I would like to keep it that way." I said.

"You secret is safe with me."

We then went to the table the other girls were sitting at.

Pretty soon everyone else came be everyone I mean Harry,Sadie,Jacob,Oliver, and Ryder.

Harry had his arm around Sadie's shoulder.

I couldn't help but feel jealous.

Harry then quickly winked at me and I looked away blushing.

I heard him laugh. "What's so funny babe?" Sadie's annoying voice said .

Did I mention she had been glaring at me the whole time?

"Oh nothing." Harry quickly said.

My phone then beeped in my jean pocket.

I pulled it out.

Harry : " You look amazing (; " it read.

Me : "Why don't you tell Sadie that ?😡" I replied.

Harry : "Aww somebody is jealous!😏"

Me : "Don't be so full of yourself."

He then looked at me smiling. Sadie then saw our little encounter.

She grabbed his face and started kissing him hard.

"Ewww no PDA at the table !" Jacob said throwing a French Frie at them.

Harry pulled away with wide eyes. I looked at Sadie to see she was smirking.

She basically trying to tell me that he's hers.

If she only knew.

~

It's now the end of the day. Teala is giving me a ride to my place so we can go get Nicole then head over to her house . Nicole and Teala's sister Jasmine are Bestfriends so they can hangout upstairs.

I finally enter my house .

"Hey Nicole !" I shouted from downstairs.

"What!?" She shouted back .

"Mom and Dad are going to dinner with Teala's parents but were going to go over there house , you hang with Jasmine!"

I then heard foot steps she appears on the stairs.

"Ok let's go." She said

~

Hi !! Sorry I didn't update yesterday like I said I was. I had writers block . :( I also wanted to apologize for this boring chapter , it was a filler. The next chapter will be better, I promise. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote & Comment (:

Bye !

-JC xx