Chapter 10

Spencer's POV

I don't know how long we stood there kissing but we did for a long time .

We finally pulled away both of us breathing heavy .

"That was perfect." Harry said finally speaking .

I just stood there silently looking at a pebble on the ground.

Harry then took his pointer finger lifting my chin up . I looked into his beautiful emerald colored eyes .

"What are you thinking about ?" Harry whispered .

"Everything." I mumbled .

"Look Spencer you like me or you don't."

"Harry it's not that easy okay. I want to trust you and forgive you but I just don't know if I can." I said .

"How many time do I have to tell you that I'm sorry ."

"Sorry doesn't always fix things." I said slightly raising my voice .

"What more can I freaking do Spencer? Huh? I stopped talking to girls . I take you out to eat. I'm trying to control my hormones . I'm trying to be the guy you want me to be but fucking obviously that's not enough to satisfy you ." He shouted .

"Please don't shout at me ." I said on the verge of tears .

He sighed pacing around a little running his hands through his curls . " Look I'm sorry . I know I'm not good enough for you. I'll finish the science project by myself . Let's forget all of this okay.?"

Before I could even respond he was already in this truck and he pulled off .

I entered the house ignoring my mother when she asked me what was wrong and ran to my room straight away and crawled in my bed and cried my heart out .

~

A/N : Sorry this was just a filler .

Vote & Comment <3