Chapter 2

Spencer

The next morning I got up around 6:55 I got a text from Teala saying she was going to pick me and the other girls up and take us to school . I went into my closet and pulled out a pair of bleached skinny jeans and a black tank top paired with a white long cardigan . I then pulled out my White AllStar Converse .

I quickly got into the shower. I got dressed and decided to straighten my hair and put it into a side braid. I then put on minimal makeup.

I grabbed my phone , messenger bag , keys and headed downstairs .

"Good Morning." Nicole said to me smiling . "Morning Nikki ." I said grabbing a Nature Valley Bar and a water bottle . "Did mom and dad already leave for work?" "Yeap."

"Oh well I have to go Teala's picking up me and the girls . "

"Oh well bye and have a good day! " Nicole said .

" You too ." I said with my mouth full . As I was talking towards my front door I heard a car horn beep , I knew it was the girls .

I opened the door locking it and got into the front seat of Teala's car . "Hey." I said smiling . They then greeted me with Hi's and Hellos .

"Teala where did you and Ryder run off to Saturday?" Bethany said winking at Teala . Andrea and I oooed .

"If it's any of you guys business we went to the beach and talked." She said smiling like an idiot . "Yeah okay." I said not believing that all they did was talk ."

We finally pulled up to the school . I was the first one to get out of the car. I sighed walking to my locker and grabbing my books for my morning classes . I had about four classes with Harry I think .French , Gym , Math and Science.

I hate Gym with a burning passion. I closed my locker walking towards home room witch Harry was also in . Great.

I was now heading to Science Class lets just say I was fast walking because I was about to be tardy . The bell rang right as I was entering the room.

My teacher then gave me a snarky look . Whatever . "Take a seat next to Mr. Styles." She said . I then nodded and looked at Harry he was smiling and giving me a smile wave . I then gave him a shy smile walking to where he was . "Hi." he greeted . "Hey." I said.

"So class we are going to do a Science Expirment for the next month you are partners with the person next to you ." "God must really hate me." I thought to myself. I then looked at Harry he was grinning like the idiot he is.

I quickly turned back around.

"This project is basically your whole grade for this marking period , you will have to take time after school and time on the weekend to work on this project ." My teacher said slowly pacing across the room .

"Please take this seriously , you guys now have the rest of this class to figure out what you guys are going to do for your project ."

"What should we do for this project ?" Harry said in his deep husky voice . "Um.. we could do something about A Dry Ice Bubble ?" I said . " Sounds Instresting."

For the remaing of the class we just sat and talked about what we were going to do for the project . It was now lunch time , yes I need something in my tummy.

I walk into the lunch room and head into the line . I pick up a chicken salad and cranberry juice .

I pay for my lunch heading over to the table we normally sit at . I see all the girls including Harry and his friends . Ryder and Teala are sitting awfully close and whispering things to each other.

Oliver and Bethany are sitting next to each other .. Ohhh.

I then notice Andrea is not at the table she's most likely sitting with Kian somewhere . Jacob is sitting in between Oliver and Bethany . Bethany is sitting next to Harry and the only spot available is on the left side of Harry.

I grumbled cuss words under my breath walking to the spot . I guess everyone could tell I wasn't a happy camper because they all stared at me as I sat down next to Harry .

As we ate lunch Harry didn't say a word to me nor looked in my direction . The thing is , why in the world did I want him to ? I push my thoughts aside throwing my trash away heading to last period with Andrea.

"How was lunch without me ?" Andrea said smiling slightly . "Horrible I had to sit next to Harry."

I said rolling my eyes . "Ouch that hurt ." I heard a deep husky voice from behind say . I slightly jumped . I turned around to see it was Harry . Of course it was . Andrea just little chuckled . "Who's house do you want to meet at tonight for the project ?"
" We can go to my house ." I said walking up yo my classroom door .

"Great see you at 4:30 ." Harry said winking and walking away . "So he's coming over huh?" Andrea said raising an eyebrow .

"Only for the project nothing more ." I said groaning . We then walked into the classroom sitting next to each other . "What if you guys fall in love !" Andrea said jokingly to be honest I think it was a little seriousness in that . "Never in a million years ." I said .

Right after that the bell rung meaning class has started .