Chapter Thirteen

I woke up, turning around to realise Brad wasn't in bed. "Brad" I mumbled.

"I'm on the loo" Brad shouted back to me.

I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes, I put on a pair of black leggings and a grey top. I took my hair out of the pony tail it was previously in and let my hair fall down naturally.

"Looking smokinnnn" Brad laughed coming towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"You give the best hugs ever" I smiled at Brad.

"Have you packed all of your things? We leave at 7pm but we have to load the car in about 15 minutes because we have to be out of our room by 10am" Brad asked.

"Yeah everything is ready to go" I replied.

"Shall we go load the car and then meet the others?" Brad suggested.

"Sounds like a plan"

We loaded the car and made our way up to James and Karas room, I went to knock on the door when James opened it pulling a suitcase behind him. Him and Brad walked back down to the car as I went into the room to help Kara with her things.

"So, what happened at the date" Kara smirked.

"Well we went out to this reasturaunt it was really expensive and I felt so bad I kept telling Brad that he didn't have to do all this for me but he insisted and ugh I dunno I just felt so bad about it all, I know he loves me so he doesnt have to spend all this money on fancy things" I smiled.

"Yeah I understand, I think he is just wanting to spoil you, thats understandable?"

"I guess so" I replied, blushing.

"So, what happened after? Have you had sex yet?" She laughed.

"No! I don't think either of us are ready for taking that step yet" I said, trying not to blush.

"hmmm, sometheing happened though, I can tell.." Kara smirked.

Fuck, what do I tell her, I guess I have to tell her the truth because I can't lie, I cant not tell her, shes my best friend and she tells me anything.

"We did things" I said.

"What things, or is that too personal" she giggled

"no, but I bet you can guess what we did" I laughed.

"Alright, alright! Let's get these things down stairs then because we have to hand our key in to reception in five minutes"

"Okay" I replied.

We loaded the car, handed the key in and then went to find Brad and James.

"Where the hell are con and tris" Brad asked.

"I don't know? I haven't seen them all morning" I laughed.

"Shit I bet they're still asleep" James giggled

"Best go get them up" I said

"James, run upstairs and find them" Kara said

"Yes mother" James laughed.

James came back down "where are they?" I chuckled

"Getting ready now" he replied.

"So what we doing today guys?" I asked

"My mums getting here for 7pm to take me and you because there's not enough room in James' car and I don't mind what we do today, I want to spend time just the two of us because it's not like we will be coming to London again anytime soon..." Brad said.