Chapter Six

Georgia's P*O*V

"Brad..." I shouted downstairs as I heard the door close. "Yeah, come here?" Brad shouted back up.

I made my way downstairs with Tris and Connor. "What's that big bag?" I asked Brad. "Don't be mad with me" he said whilst looking at James, they both chuckled. "Oh God, what have you done this time" Tristan laughed.

"Let's go sit in the room, we will tell you all about it, it's pretty funny now thinking about it now isn't it James?" Brad asked him "yeah, you guys will definitely laugh"

"Come on then, spill" I said to them.

"So basically, we went to yours and your mum and dad were out, I went upstairs to get you some things as James kept look out through the downstairs window... I know you only wanted a change of clothes but I decided to bring everything, all your clothes, shoes, jewellery, phone charger... I even got Mr pig" Brad said chuckling, "at least you remembered Mr pig" I said bursting out laughing (mine and Brads personal joke about my piggy bank) "but seriously why have you brought everything?" I asked him? "Let me finish my story first" brad said, sticking his tongue out at me. "Ugh go on then I sighed"

"Well as I said, James was keeping look out downstairs I was almost done and he shouted up to tell me your parents were home... I had everything in one big black bag so I had to drag it down the stairs and get out in less than about 30 seconds, I shouted and told James to open the back door, he opened the door and then came to help me get the bag outside, we shut the door as your parents came in, then we got a taxi home" Brad finished, he was laughing so much he was crying and we were all kinda just sat staring at him, we found it funny but not as funny as Brad did, I then burst out laughing because brad was literally choking from laughing.

"James, why did Brad bring all my stuff?" I asked him, "because he said he wants you to live here, with him" James replied. "Brad, you know I can't live with you, my parents will make me go with them!" I sighed. "Please try, please Georgia, it's worth a try? It must be... Right? You can't leave me, please, mum said she would be more than happy for you to stay here" Brad pleaded. "Yes okay!" I smirked.

"Woooooo" I heard brad literally scream and run over to me, jumping on my lap. "Holy shit brad, you're heavier than you look" I said, "how rude" he said tapping my nose.

"Is it just me or are these two more like a couple than best-friends" James laughed. "I agree" Con and Tristan replied. "I'll pretend I didn't hear that" I chuckled punching James in the arm as I started to blush.

"Con, James, can you see Georgia blushing? I think she likes you brad" Tristan said. "Shut up Tris" Brad laughed. "Aw Brads blushing too" Connor said. "Personally I think you two would make such an amazing couple, you should go for it" James said.

"Put a film on Brad" I said, changing the subject. "Alright... What do you want to watch" he replied? "I don't mind, you boys can choose for once" I suggested. "Angus thongs and perfect snogging" Tristan shouted out in the campest voice ever. I started laughing and I literally couldn't stop, I had tears rolling down my cheeks and the boys were just sat staring at me, that made me laugh more.

I eventually calmed down and Con asked me "what was so funny"

"Your gay voice, that's what" I said, trying not to laugh again. "Angus thongs and perfect snogging it is then" brad said. "Run upstairs and get a quilt" I said to Brad. "Okay Mum" he replied running to get a quilt.

"You like him don't you" Con said, coming to sit next to me. Tristan was in the kitchen preparing some snacks. "No" I said blushing, trying not to smirk. "Don't lie to me Georgia" Connor said giggling "I know when you're not telling me the truth Georgia so there's no point in hiding it from me, I see the way you look at him" he said.