Chapter 2

Kenzie's POV:
Me and Brynn sit in the two seats next to eachother. As we drive to the last stop, I recognize a pair of green eyes looking at me.
Johnny.
I smile and he comes and sits next to me.
"Hey babe" he kisses my cheek.
"Hey" I smile.
We drive all the way to school and walk out the bus hand in hand.
As we get into the building, everyone is staring at us, but that's no surprise.
I'm the it girl and Johnny is the it boy, it's like a match made in heaven.
Johnny walks me to my locker and I get my stuff.
Then we walk to his and get his.
The bell rings and we start walking to class.
"Bye baby" he says and let's go of my hand to go to his class
As I walk to my class it all of a sudden hit me,
something was wrong.
Johnny's POV
I have been cheating on Kenzie for 2 weeks now with a girl named Maddie Ziegler.
She's great, but at the same time I know I need to tell Kenzie, but I just can't. It would break her heart and I would be known as the school's jerk.
For now, Maddie and I meet in secret, hoping Kenzie doesn't find out.
Kenzie's POV:
The bell rings for lunch, so I go to my locker to put my stuff away, and I wait for Johnny.
Minutes pass and I wonder if maybe he was waiting for me at our table.
I see Brynn and walk with her to our table. We start talking about our homework until we got there, but Johnny was nowhere to be seen.
I shrug it off thinking he was just getting tutored or getting food.

Little did she know.... hope you enjoyed this chapter!