Chapter 15

Ed's POV

As I sprint into the hospital, Taylor right behind me, I start a prayer right there and then. "Help!" I scream as I enter the ER, and nurses are instantly at my side. "What happened?" one of them asks. I seemed at a loss for words, so Taylor stepped in. "Her boyfriend came to try to get her back, she said no, he hit her, and then she had a panic attack. She had an abusive father, which her boyfriend hit a memory, and she freaked. She was also taken out of the hospital about, well, seven and a half hours ago. She was also recently hit by a car, the reason for her being here earlier." Taylor shortly explains. The nurse gasps, and then starts ordering people around. They got Jade in a room, and put her on the air thingy-a-jigger. Jade started breathing normally, which was a relief.

1 1/2 hours later

A doctor walks in Jade's room, and I stand. "Sir, what is wrong?" I ask him. He sits on a stool, before taking out his reading glasses and puts them on. He then takes out a paper and starts to speak. "Well, Jade passed out because of the fragile state of mind her brain was already in from being in the coma. The panic attack just sort of made it snap. Nothing was damaged, but her head did get hit on the ground, and by the hand. It was a good thing you got her here quickly, because her breathing had gotten shallower, caused by the panic attack. We are going to prescribe her with medicine, that way we can get these under control. You may also want to think about taking her on a small vacation, or just something to get her mind off of everything that has happened lately. When she wakes up, she will be free to go, you just need to sign some papers." The doctor says before walking out.

I look over at Taylor behind me. "Where do you want to go on vacation?" I ask her, a grin already making its way on my face. She has a matching smile, and she whips her phone out of her pocket. "Already on it." She says before giggling. I laugh a little too, before looking over at my baby on the bed. Wait a minute, speaking of baby... "Taylor- we forgot Abigail at home!" I whisper shout, and then Taylor shoots up from her seat, sprinting out of the room. I guess I will stay with Jade, just in case she wakes up.

"Dad?" Jade's voice wakes me from my slumber, well guess I dozed off. "Yeah honey?" I answer, looking around to see Tay hadn't returned yet. "Why am I here again? It seems like the millionth time I have woken up in a white, sterile room." she whines. I don't scold her though, because it must be really annoying to keep waiting up in these depressing rooms. I am the visitor and it still makes me want to pull my hair out. "I don't know princess, but I promise you, we are going to go on a long vacation, far from here, where you can just relax and enjoy yourself. Does that sound like a good idea?" I tell her, reassuring myself as well. She sighs, looking at the ceiling. "I can't wait."

"Last question, where is Mum?" she asks, eyes back on me. "Well, um, you see, we may have kind of sort of, leftyourbabysisterathomeallalonewhenwebroughtyouhere." I say the last part quick, because I know she will be mad at me. "Okay Dad, again, but a little slower this time." She giggles. "We left Abigail home alone when we came to bring you here." I say slower, head down, ashamed. "YOU WHAT? HOW COULD YOU FORGET MY BABY ABS?!" she screams. I look up in shock, eyes huge. She then bursts into laughter. I raise an eyebrow, silently asking for her to explain. She talks through her laughs, giving me her explanation. "You *laugh* looked so *laugh* surprised! *laugh* Your face *laugh* was *laugh* PRICELESS!" she screeches at the end. I start laughing too, but we both go silent when Taylor walks in, Abby in arms, and gives us a questioning look. Which just causes us to burst into laughter all over again.

AN: Hi guys! 400 reads? Yes, no, maybe so? Ok, byeeee