Chapter 17

Jade's POV

 Once I finished my video, I get on Instagram. I had two, one for my YouTube account, @BeautifulJewel, and one for me, @JadeSheeran. I take a selfie in my mask, before posting saying I posted a new video. I then log out, before logging into my secret account. When I said I have two accounts, I was lying. I really have three. The last one was my secret fan account. It was @Whenyouthinkhappiness . it was a fan account for Mum, Dad, the 1D boys, and Danielle Bradbery. I'm sorry, I love them so so much, not just as people I know, but for their music too. I have had this account forever. And I mean forever, I made it at the orphanage, on Charlotte's phone. (Charlotte is the lady at the orphanage, the one Jade was friends with). After I post a collage I made, I check my feed. Wow! I have had 58 new followers since I last posted. I have been so busy... I post an apology for the lack of posts, then move on. I look at all my old photos, the ones with Dad and Mum kissing, the ones of them with fans. It brings back so many memories, saving up for concerts I would never be able to afford, doing a happy dance when one of their songs came on the radio, getting my first guitar, learning to play my idol's music, then writing my own music. It all came back like a kaleidoscope of memories, and for once, I enjoyed remembering things. It was Al the good things, not the bad. I smile, before checking up on my 13k followers on the account. I know, I know, 13k followers on a fan account? Well, I have had it for what? 8 years? I got it when I was eleven, so yeah, eight years. I have also gotten a picture liked by Mum, Dad, Niall, and Zayn. It was before I was adopted by Sweeran, but it was awesome, I have to admit. When I got the notification, I think I fainted, and then started fangirling. It made my life, but now, the day they adopted me made my life. They have done so much for me, it is truly amazing.

Ok.. onto my next activity! Yay! What to do, what to do... TWITCAM! @Jade_Sheeran- TWITCAM IN TEN MINUTES! BE WATCHING.... I tweet, before going to get some things. I get some cupcake mix stuff ready in the kitchen, before crutching back to my room. I get my speakers and iPod out, before going back to my computer. I turn it on, and start the Twitcam.

"Heyyyyy guysssss! How are y'all doing today?" I get a lot of 'hellos' and 'greats' in the comment box. "So today, I will be answering questions, and I will also be doing karaoke, AND you will get to watch me make some cuppie cakes!" I say to the camera, before cheering. Yes- I am that weird. I was about to ask if anyone had questions, when I heard Mum call me. "Yes Mum?" I call downstairs, giving the shush motion to the camera. "Sorry!" I mouth, and the fans reply back with 'that's fine' and such. I hear my door open, so I take my eyes away from the computer, turning my wheelie chair towards her. "Oops- I'm sorry, didn't know you were having a Twitcam!" she starts giggling, before waving to the camera. A lot of mentions/comments come in saying it was fine, and I thought it was adorable. They seemed quite excited she was her to be honest. "I just wanted to let you know that the boys are coming over." Mum says before making her exit. "Well guys, this Twitcam may have just gotten a little bit more exciting!" I say. The boys, meaning One Direction, may be 20 something, but they still act like teenagers. ALL OF THEM. It is funny, they are so childish, that I am even more mature than them! Which is to be expected I guess... I don't know, all I knew, is that this audience may be laughing so hard they are crying. Literally. Literally LOLing. Haha. Haha. My point was only proven when Louis comes bursting in the room screaming- "HAZZABEAR THERE IS A TWITCAM!" yup, haven't changed at all.

AN: hello! Twist coming soooooooooon. Just you wait... hehehehehehe