Chapter 12

Jade's POV

After a week in the hospital, I am finally out. I am on crutches because of my leg, but at least I was out of that depressing place! The boys had talked to their fans, and the girls that pushed me into the street confessed. We let them go though, because we were tired of drama and just wanted it to stop. I have started hanging out with Graham more often, to be truthful, I had forgotten about him, but that didn't mean I didn't miss him. It has been fabulous having a friend that you could just talk to and hang out with. We had watched tons of movies, just in either my room or his apartment. It has been awesome. Unfortunately, I have an interview today to straighten everything out with the press. I hated interviews, but my management doesn't care. It will "help my fame", they say, when really I don't care about being at the top. I just want to share my music, and have people relate to it. I want the to hear the pain and struggle in my voice, or the happy, carefree tone. I want them to know what I was feeling at the time, and hopefully they can relate, and it can help them. For the people going through the same thing as me, I hope that my music can help them feel better, no matter the situation. I love my fans, and they mean the world to me. I don't need a million of them, just as long as the few I have, adore my music, because I want people to like me for my music. Not for my parents, or pity me because of my past. You get what I Mena? No? Okay... back to the interview.

I hobble onto the stage, still not very good at the crutches. I sit on the couch, and start off the dreaded interview. "Hello Jade, a pleasure having you here." The crayon faced interviewer says. I'm going to call her Barbie, because I bet that is what she is going for. "Pleasure to be here." I say, putting on a fake smile. She kind of glares at me, before continuing. "Soooo, how exactly did 'this'", she gestures towards my cast, "happen?" I ignore the rudeness, and respond quickly. "It was just an accident. I go hit by a car." I say. Gaps are heard around the studio, and I keep in my laugh. "I'm surprised you weren't pushed." I hear Barbie mutter. "Well, in fact, I was pushed. And it was by people exactly like you. Makeup caked faces, orange body because the tanning bed broke, and fake bleach blonde hair. I would like to thank you for letting me come today, but I would have enjoyed it quite more if your weren't so, well how do I put this, downright rude. Good day." I say before taking my crutches and getting off stage as quick as possible. I take a cab to the arena I was playing at tonight, mentally preparing myself to get yelled at by management. When we pull up, I am met by bodyguards. We push through the crown, making it in. I'm surprised when Sadie, the head of my management, comes up and hugs me. "Good job sticking up for yourself kiddo." She whispers in my ear with a smile. I smile back, then ask about the concert. "I can barely walk, how is this going to work?" I ask. "It will be a all acoustic concert, you on a stool with your guitar. We thought that would be easiest." She replies. I nod, knowing exactly what I was going to sing.

Around seven, I walk on stage with the assistance of my crutches, then sit on the stool. I grab the guitar, it was a beautiful dark brown, and set it on my lap. "Tonight is going to be a bit different. It will be an all acoustic concert, and I'm going to sing a song that I wrote backstage about an hour ago. I will also sing some of my songs, and also covers. So, sit back and enjoy the show." I say, and am replied with a burst of applause. I start strumming when I remember something. "Oh, and Jason, if you are out there, this is for you." I say, angrily strumming on the guitar, starting off my new song.

AN: LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!