Chapter 18

Jade's POV

The boys come bouncing in, screaming something about bananas, rhinos, and Twitter. I just look up, to see them in a pile on the floor. I burst out laughing, before I make sure the camera caught that. "Well guys, her is our special guest... ONE DIRECTION!" I say, before pointing the camera towards the pile of boys on the floor. I giggle when I hear a few groans before they stand. They then walk over, calmly thankfully, before giving me a hug, then plopping onto my bed next to me. "HI GUYS!" Louis screams, yes screams, in my ear. "Lou they can hear you." Harry says, after he sees me wince. I mouth a thank you before turning my attention back to the camera. "Ok guys, comment stuff you want us to do, and we will also answer questions, and yeah..." I say, before blushing at the awkwardness at the end, then giggling.

I smile when I see a question pop up. "@1d_forevvvsss asked 'what was your first impression of the boys?'" I read, before thinking back. "Well, it happened years ago, like five years ago, an I just remember them being hilarious, and at the time they were my idols, so I was starstruck." I say, before hearing a gasp. I look over at Louis, raising my eyebrows in a questioning way. "And we are not still your idols? I am offended!" he says, very dramatically might I add, before 'crying' into Niall's shoulder. "Aw Louuu, sure you are, but now I don't fangirl over you quite as much." I say, before winking at the camera. A lot of comments pop up saying that they love One Direction and for Louis not to cry and stuff like that. We then move on, and Liam reads the next request.

"@jadeisamazayn asked 'Will you guys sing You Belong With Me together?'" he says, before we all look at each other. "Get yo phone out!" I tell the fans, before looking at all the boys. They nod, so I start it off.

"Your on the phone with your girlfriend and she's upset," I sing, and soon, we are all dancing around my room, singing, with hairbrushes, phones, shoes, and a zucchini? I just laugh, smiling huge, as I sing along. I see Mum come in, standing at the door, watching in amusement, before joining the little dance party. She grabs on of my hairbrushes, before going all 'music video' on us. When we finish the song, we read some more comments, have A LOT more laughs, eat food, and whole lot of other stuff.

After the Twitcam is over, we head downstairs to watch a movie. We choose The Hunger Games, before settling in on the couch. It was crazy that all eight of us fit on the two couches, we were all squished together. Dad had Mum in his lap on one couch, with Harry and Louis sitting next to them, then on my couch, Niall, Zayn, and Liam were sitting down, with me laying across all of them, leaning into Niall. Yes, he is still my favorite... hehe.

I get up to grab some popcorn, when I hear Niall call me from the kitchen. "Yeah?" I yelled back, while getting a cup out from the cupboard. "Who is Brendan?" he calls. No. No, it can't be. No. "Jade?" Niall calls, and this time, it sound farther away. I hear the cup smash to the floor, as I try to gain control of my thoughts again, but everything was going wild in my head. He can't be back... not now... not when everything was actually going back to normal.

That's when all the memories come back. Him at school, teasing me, then when I got older, hitting me, then when I turned nine, when I was at the orphanage, locking me in my room, and beating me so bad I couldn't move. I scream, my hands on my ears, trying to block out the memories, the sounds, his voice. I lay on the kitchen floor, against the counter, fighting back memories with tears streaming down my face. I feel hands on my arms, but I can't think straight. I just cry, whimper, and scream. Scared of those voices, scared of what they will do next, and that's when I just freak out.

AN: sorry for not updating... I have been really busy, and next week will be even busier. I'm sorry, but I will try to update as soon as I can:) I have cheer tryouts next Thursday, with practices Monday through Wednesday, and my birthday is also on Monday, so bear with me. Love y'all, thank you for 500 reads!