A new day

"Hey Shiro!!! Wake up, you're gonna be late for school.."Aoi said as he shook me left and right.
"Aaiishhh...Alright, I'm up, I'm up...Geez,do you have to be so friggin' loud?"I said as I stood up rubbing my eyes with my sleeve.
"Get dressed. I'm gonna take you to school.
And you better be quick."Aoi said with a stern voice.
"Fine,but I gotta take a hot shower.."I told Aoi as I yawned.I went slowly to the bathroom and,closing the door silently,
undressed and got into the shower,letting the hot water rinse my face and body as I let out a sigh of relief.I finished taking a bath and dried my hair as I was dressing up to go to my school.
'Akuma University,' I thought.I put on my red hoodie because it was a bit cold
outside.
"Hey!! Are you comin' down or what?!"Aoi shouted from downstairs as I rushed down and grabbed my toast and backpack.
"Yep! Coming,Big Brother!!!"I said to him as I got in the backseat of the car and placed my backpack beside me.For all these years,I still called him,"Big Brother" because of our deepening bond that is still developing.I looked out the car window,admiring the autumn season as the leaves fall from the trees down to the rock-hard ground.
"Hey Shiro,if anything happens to you there,just feel free to tell me anything you want to say."Aoi said in a serious voice.I just nodded as I continued to look out the window.
"Hey,snap outta it! We're here already.Boi,
are you even listenin' to me?"Aoi said as he snapped his fingers right to my face.
"Alright.I'm getting out.Bye Big Brother!"
I said to him as he drove away and waved goodbye.I sighed,and as I walked while playing with my phone,I accidentally bump into someone and I fell on my back on the cold,hard floor.
"Hey,watch it!" I said to the person while trying to get up.I wiped off the dirt on my skirt and he gave out a small, blue handkerchief to me.
"I'm so sorry, I -"He said as he looked into my eyes while mine met his.We stare at each other for a few seconds,and I blinked at him and fixed my ruffled clothes.
"Umm...D-do you know where the counselor's office is? I'm kinda lost."I
said to him as you pick up your bag.
"I take it that you are new here? I'm the school's president,Ruki Yamato."
The guy named Ruki said in a calm and soothing voice.'Ruki,huh? His voice is so soothing,it makes me want to fall asleep...' I thought to myself. Just before I know it, I fainted into Ruki's arms and dropped myself onto him.

-------------------
A/N:what is up guys thank you for reading my book here and I can assure you that there MIGHT be a ssliiight possibility that I would write some lemons etc so tell me in the comments if i had some wrong grammar because me no hablas ingles just kidding so drop your votes and staoy awesome guys!!!!KubzFan out!!lol