I like the blood on myself

Shiro's POV
I went up the stairs and snatched a towel, and then went to the bathroom. I locked the door and scanned the whole bathroom. I was still paranoid about the whole....event that has been happening around me. I slowly took off my clothing, not wanting to hurt myself even more with my wounds still a bit fresh. I finished taking off my clothing piece by piece, and looked at myself in the mirror. Myself all covered in blood. I imagined what would happen if I experienced killing someone and and being covered in blood, made me a bit of a sadist and a masochist at the same time. Okay, mostly a sadist than a masochist, like 60% sadistic, and 40% masochistic. I shook that thought off my head and turned on the faucet until the water reached my satisfactions. I turned it off and climbed into the tub, sinking into the water. I let out a sigh of relief, scrubbing of the blood on my body. I liked the blood on myself though. Made me look a bit more like a phsychotic killer than an innocent girl kidnapped. I sighed, again, causing the water to get a bit cold, so I climbed out and drained the tub. I wrapped the towel around me and proceeded to go to my room. I can still see them in the room, arguing about who-knows-what. I just rolled my eyes and locked the door. I wore a black tank top, denim ripped jeans, a black beanie, and knee high boots.

I brushed my hair out of the way of my eyes, taking out my contact lenses, and putting on my new ones

I brushed my hair out of the way of my eyes, taking out my contact lenses, and putting on my new ones. The eye color of the lenses that I picked were red, so it had a nice touch to my outfit.
I walked down the stairs like a boss, still ignoring the two "lovebirds" making a fight. As soon as I grabbed the doorknob and opened it, they slammed it closed again. I glared at them with my wut-the-hell face and Aiden just glared at me right back. Alright, I had enough of this.
   "What. The. Hell." I glared at the two of them intensely.
   "We can't let you leave." Aoi said, crossing his arms.'Yeah, no crap, Sherlock!' I thought to myself. And as if Aiden could read my mind, he spoke up.
   "Yup, no crap, Sherlock. But if you go out there, you will be dead. Sucked dry of blood. Do you really want that?"Aiden said. Wow. I laughed and and clapped my hands together. They just stared at me. I stopped laughing, and got to the point where it gets serious.
   "Alright, try me." I spoke bluntly. They held in their laughter, probably because that I looked weak. I pulled out my pocket knife, and this is where the fun began. I went for Aiden's left leg, causing him to fall. I then charged at Aoi who, fortunately, blocked my attack. By doing so, I grabbed his arm that blocked my attack and went for his leg causing him to fall. And when I grabbed his arm that blocked my attack, again, repeating the process, I grabbed it, but this time, almost dislocating his elbow. I both pinned them down, my hand on Aoi's arm, putting it behind his back, and I put my pocket knife on Aiden's neck. I smirked, meaning that I'll have a better chance of victory.
   "Alright, you win this time. We'll leave you but we're still close by." Aiden said, groaning at the touch of my knife going deeper into his skin.I got off them, still smirking.
   "Ya! If I even find you two thots behind me, I won't hesitate to put a knife between your eyes." I said, glaring into their souls. I just said "Tch." and walked out of the household.
/// A few minutes later~\\\
"Yo, biatch, I'm back!" I said entering the house. The house was a total mess! The carpet was filled with chip crumbs. Aoi, once I see your face I will have to break you into a million pieces. I went up to his room and checked up on him, luckily, I am still in a good mood. Consider me drunk.I went downstairs and found Aiden on the couch. Guess he's been waiting for me. I walked up to him, still tipsy. He tilted his head up to look at me, looking like he's sleepy. I lowered down to his position and kissed him roughly. He seemed shocked at first, but melted into the kiss. He bit my bottom lip wanting access, and I denied to see what he would do. He growled, and put me on his lap. He then squeezed my thigh, making me moan which allowed him to gain access to my mouth. He pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and of course, I won. He pulled away, leaving a string of saliva in between us. He licked my neck, causing me to moan slightly. He licked and sucked on my neck finding my sweet spot, which he did making me moan a bit louder. He left hickies and bites all over that spot. I blush a bit. But guess who swooped in. Ding. Ding. Ding. You guessed it. It was Yumei. My........ Half-sister. I quickly pulled away from Aiden, making me stumble a bit but, fine. The look on Yumei's face is gonna kill me later.
"I-I'm sorry, but did I disturb a make-out sesh?" Yumei said, clearly embarrassing me for what I just did with Aiden. Yumei pouted and I just scowled.
"Aiden, for the record, you're sleeping with me tonight." I said, a bit relieved that I asked him to stay for a bit. Yumei just stared at me like a hawk, for the entire time. Aiden just nodded and proceeded to go to my room. I pulled Yumei to the balcony and stopped until the moon was fully visible.
"What the hell are you doing here?! Aoi's gonna find out that he has a half sister any second!" I whispered, not wanting to wake him up, since Aoi is a light sleeper. She sighed and put her hand on my shoulder.
"I'll be quick. But I have to ask you something." Yumei asked. Clearly, I wasn't that wasted enough so I gave her a small nod.
"You can protect yourself, right?" I particularly gave her a thumbs up."Good, 'cause you're gonna need it someday."

Her words made my droopy eyes shoot open, giving her a questioning look.
"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to understand the situation that we're in. Her body tensed, lips quivering as she said these 7 words.
"Someone's after you, and they won't stop."
--------
A/N:GUESS WHO ISN'T DEAD!!!! Guys I am so sorry about the slow updates I will explain later but right now this book has been getting a crazy tonna views, tnx for that, and school has been scarring me bcoz the sembreak only lasts one week. Which I am going to die for if they would've extended the sembreak for, oh, I dunno, a year? Sarcasm got the best of me. So tnx to Shulia_Sakamaki and Amite_Sakamaki for this. So love ya guys and stay.........................cliffhanged.

God, he's soooo hot!!!😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️