Go. Now.

"What do we do, now?" He asked, feeling clueless. He shrugged, and I facepalmed.

We pushed at the metal door, seeing that it was locked, "Well, that's locked."

I roll my eyes, "Of course it is. Thank you for pointing it out, Captain Obvious." He chuckles, but I saw a dent on the wall. A peculiar dent, actually. It looked like it was painted on, and as I approached it, a red flashing light erupted from above, surprising both of us.

"Patients Number 05302035 and Number 03052033, please approach the door in front of you for your evaluation." An automated voice had said, sending me into a confused state. Wait... Patients?! I exclaimed in my head as Aiden and I turn to the door, opening by itself.

"Okay, now that's just plain weird."

As we look at each other with wide eyes, we approach the door slowly, our senses alert. We exit out the eerie and suspiciously dangerous 'cell', opening the door all the way to reveal a white room.

"What in the--" Aiden muttered, confused.

Ruki's POV

I sighed as I tried to subdue myself from wrecking the whole place and burn it down to ashes, Mia tapping her foot impatiently on the clean, polished tiles.

   "Well?" She exclaimed, my hands rubbing my face frustratingly as I groan.

  "I don't know! What the hell am I supposed to do, if I can't even know what's happened?! Bloody hell, Mia, can't you give me two seconds to take a break?" I retort, angrily walking back to the throne and sitting on the soft cushions with crossed legs. "This isn't going to work, we can't just stand here and expect dear old God to do everything for us, can we?"

"Ruki. I tagged my brother with a microwave transponder. I'm surprised that he still hadn't gotten to me yet and hit over the head with his Kyries." Mia rubbed the back of her head, yawning as she pulled out her tracker and proceeded to search through where Artemis is. Ruki paced around the room and glared directly at Mia.

"And how is that exactly going to help?" Mia smirked and shook her head.

"In due time, Sire. In due time."