Let the bloodshed... Begin..

Previously, on BloodLust...

We need to dispose of him. Immediately. Who knows, he might have heard our meeting."
   "We still need him. There has never been a half breed before, but there certainly is right here, right now."
   "But what about---"
   "We. Need. Him. We have to study him in order for us to know what we will be driving with in the near future."
   "Yes, sir."
——————————————————————————
Ruki's POV(YAY HE'S BACK)

I sit down on my father's throne, not minding the chaoticness of the castle, trying to ease my mind off of the things that I have to do now that I have substituted for my father for a couple of days.

   "Young Prince!! You have to interfere, for you have been left with a responsibility as your elder brother is nowhere to be found, and His Highness has a meeting that'll last a couple of days. So you're the only one who can keep this kingdom safe." The head informant said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

   "Have you sent men to find my brother? And did you inform my father about his disappearance?" I asked sternly, their heads nodded answering my questions. I also sighed and nodded, as I turned around and looked out the window of the castle. *****, where are you when I need you(girl wae honja saranghago honja seoman ibyeolhae)?

A few hours later...

   "Your Highness! Your Highness! Your Highness!" A worker of the castle shouted, startling me as I was thinking intensely on where ***** was.

   "Speak." I said, my voice hoarse. I gotta get a drink of something.

   "Your Highness... A witness had seen your brother, unconscious, get dragged into the back of an armored vehicle." The worker breathed out, must've been because he was running.

   "Is it confirmed?" I pressed on, wanting to know who the hell would have business with my elder brother and get away with it, just like that. ***** is strong! Almost as strong as father, perhaps. Who would do this to him?

   "Yes, sir," He nodded, "along with two other people, might be held captive as well, just like your brother." He continued, I chewed on my bottom lip, wondering what would the consequences be once father gets home. He might as well scold Brother for being so inattentive and always going alone to meet his 'girlfriend'.

   "Go get Mia." I commanded, and the worker hurried out of the room. I pulled out my phone, dialing the number of my old friend.

*Ringing*

   "Hello, baby boy! What's got you calling me late at night?"

   "Ah, Shin. Can you please hand the phone over to Carla for a sec?"

   "How'd you know? Oh, anyways... Carla!!! Your Highness is here to speak with you!!"

   "Funny, you should say that, because I don't remember you calling me 'Your Highness'."

   "Hello, Ruki? What's got you calling me at this hour?"

   "I need your help. Try and find any traces of an armored truck with a werewolf scent. If you do find where it's headed, give me the information on it, IMMEDIATELY."

   "Already on it."

I hung up the phone, and as to my expectations, my beloved assassin is here.

   "Skip the chitchat and get to answering. What do you want?" Her voice hoarse, and her clothes ripped and bloody. I cleared my throat, and straightened.

   "I suppose that your brother is kidnapped, right?" I said, her eyes wide as sauce platters. She composed herself again before asking one helluvan obvious question.

   "Why?" She pressed on. BOY IF YOU DON'T---- Ugh, nevermind. I pinched the bridge of my nose, rolling my eyes.

   "Obviously, because of---"

   "Yo, I got it!" And somehow, Shin broke into the room, cutting me off. I groaned in frustration, almost falling because I was bending back too far. I swear, this guy's gonna be the death of me if he doesn't stop coming up and shoving his butt up my face like that!

   "What an unpleasant surprise that you come here barging in. Do you not know how to knock?" I groaned, as Shin just shrugged while rushing to me, as he was about to explain why he was here, but he got cut off with Mia on my throat.

   "Tell me. NOW." She growled. I let out a huge sigh, pushing her knife off my throat.

   "Alright, alright. I'll tell you." I motioned for Shin to say what he has to say.

Artemis' POV

   "You know what the leader said, go chain it before it uses it's powers!"

   "Yes sir!"

I woke up to the sound of chains getting dragged across the floor, and footsteps nearing me. I tried to struggle against the rope that had been constricting me, and to be honest it hurt like a bitch. I  was getting lifted up into the air as I tried to kick the person who was carrying me. They then chained me to a chair, and as they were doing it, I had tried to summon weapons onto my hand. It didn't work. I had tried and tried and tried but not one weapon landed on the palm of my hand. I panicked, What the hell did they drug me with?! I struggled again against their holds, but they just put the chains on tighter. Just then, one of the men removed the blindfold and the gag on my mouth, resulting in me blinking furiously, my eyes adjusting to the many lights in the room. As I was slacking my jaw as well, a door from behind me opened. I tried to look behind me, but since the metal chair was screwed to the ground, I couldn't. Faint footsteps turn into clearer sounds as the man, or woman, I don't assume, closes up behind me and says something unbelievable.

   "Mia." The voice behind me said. I widened my eyes as I tried to think about the possibilities. Did she say that on purpose? Does she know my sister? What if my sister got dragged into this? As my mind was full of questions yet to be answered, the figure walked slowly in front of me and I widened my eyes.

   "YOU!!"

-----
A/N: Sorry for the long wait, my beautiful but not perfect readers!! Don't be silent, comment on my story and give me recommendations on how the story should progress! Also, vote (for Hillary Clinton) on my stories!! Thank you for 870+ reads! Kisses from Seokjin and me to you!!!😘😘😘