Strange Feeling

Shiro's POV
"A-actually, Ruki-senpai, I'm pretty fine right now, s-so why dont we go to the counselor's office?"I smiled and got up to my feet. I picked up my bag and got out of the room, not noticing Ruki's hand pulling me through the door and leading me to the office. I thanked him and proceeded to go inside.

-----After making sure where her classroom is-----
As I walked out of the counselor's office, I look at the paper one more time to see where my classroom is. It's class 3-B, so it must be on the 3rd floor considering that the numbers are defining which floor a class would be, like Ruki-senpai, for example, uhh... I don't even know where his class is. I sigh and walk up the stairs quickly. Why am I thinking about him all of a sudden? Must be because I'm a bit nauseous or it's because I fainted right in front of him because of his voice. I shook my head. What is up with his voice? It sounds so dominating but sweet and gentle at the same time... Argh, what am I even thinking? I should hurry up to class. As soon as I opened the door, I was gifted with the looks and stares of the whole class, even the teacher. I cleared my throat.
   "Um.. Is this class 3-B? I'm the new student." I said sternly, applauding myself in my mind that I didn't stutter. The teacher gave a concerning look but quickly nodded and gave a sweet smile. I smiled back, and she motioned for me to come to the front of the class to introduce myself. I followed, wanting to be done as soon as possible.
   "Okay, class, as you all know we have a new student here at Akuma High. Please introduce yourself." The homeroom teacher said as she quickly gave me a pat on the back, as if she knew I was a bit nervous.
"Haaah, it's already lunchtime.... I can't even keep my eyes open for the rest of the lesson...well, guess I'm just gonna go and buy something."I said as I grabbed my blue purse and bought some takoyaki. As I was walking down the hall going to my next class which was biology, I felt a chill down my neck that made me do a quick 360 to look at my surroundings. I saw a shadow move to my left and it vanished through the trees. I sighed,'I'm just gonna ignore it and let it be...even though it's pretty creepy.' I thought to myself. I arrived at my class and sat down my seat, getting that sensation from earlier. I just shrugged it off and focused on the topic to distract myself from it.

Unknown's POV
"Tch.... She won't notice either way. She's gonna die soon, right, Carla?"I said as I turned to Carla, who seems to be a bit happy and sad at the same time.
"Surely, you're going to be by her side at all times. And no more complaints, got that, Shin?"He said with a hint of anger in his eyes. I smirked and nodded,"Yes, Nii-san..."

A/N: okay guys its short and i kinda spoiled the moment so i am totally guessing that you already know those two characters from you know what anime (cuz i dont wanna spoil you again) well um just suck it up and tell me my mistakes do not worry people i wont get any less frustrated or mad bcoz i am a baus and actually i dont care so see ya guys in the next chapter. KubzFan out!!!