Another Encounter

Shiro's POV
After classes ended, something's been bothering me lately. Like something, or someone, is watching me. I quickly turned around to see a hooded figure, but parts of his face still exposed. He looked like..... Aiden?
"Aiden, is that you?" I walked up to the auburn redheaded male, slowly. He pulled off the hood, making me go wide eyed.
" haha, you caught me, Shiro... What are you doing here, loca?" Aiden said, walking towards me and hugging me tightly, almost suffocating me. I hugged him back, with the same force that he gave me. I giggled, while wiping my tears away. He was my first childhood friend, but his parents suddenly forced him to go to a school in America. He never said goodbye. I pulled away from the hug, still teary eyed. He tilted his head in confusion, before realizing what was wrong.
"I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye, and I'm sorry that I just disappeared like the wind. They just forced me to-" I cut him off.
"D-don't leave me like that, Aiden!! Did you know how much I went through?!" I shouted, grabbing his hand, clenching it. He winced in pain, but pulled me to a gentle hug, making me loose my grip on his hand. He pulled away, rubbing his hand as he hissed in pain.
"I didn't know you were this strong while I was gone. God, you left a mark..." He said, holding up his hand, showing small marks from my nails. I looked down on the floor, embarrassed when I had marked him. I had a little crush on him from the past, and up until now, seeing his face, made my heart skip a beat.
I looked at him again, still so many questions inside my head.
"You know how much I missed you, loco...heheheh..." I said to him, a smile on my face. He pushed his tongue out, trying to tease me, like that will ever work. I looked at him up and down, examining his new looks. His auburn red hair was still the same soft hair when we were kids, but a bit longer. He was wearing a white sleeveless hoodie, his ruffled red shirt, his black ripped jeans with matching black sneakers, and, the ring I bought him when we were kids.
~Flash Back when they were 10~
"Hey, Ai-kuuuun~! I got you something~!" I said hugging him from behind. I suddenly pinned him down to the grass, but I quickly got up and helped him up.
"What did you want, loca?" He taunted, 'loca' and 'loco' were our nicknames for each other just for fun but we started using it regularly.
" H-here, I got it f-for you..." I stuttered giving him a small red box, still looking away with blush spread across my cheeks. He reached out and took the box, opening it to see a silver ring with my name on it. His eyes went wide and looked at me as I giggled. I held up my hand, showing him a silver ring like his, with his name on it.
"Shiro, what does this mean?" He asked, still astonished at the fact that I gave him a ring.
"It means we're never going to forget each other!! It also means we're Best Friends forever!!" I answered cheerily.
~Flash Back Ends~
I punched him on his shoulder, making him mouth an "ow" in pain. I stole a look at him, and then I minded my own business.
"I see you still have the ring...Loca..." He taunted, same as always.
"Back at'cha, Loco..." I retorted. He laughed a bit and walked me back home.
--------
Lord Jesus! How long have I been dead?! Just kidding, so anyways I'm very sorry (liar) that I wasn't updating like much, but calm your butts down, I just hope christmas comes soon so I can update fasterrrr!!!!! Thank you for reading and, um, bye!