Unknown

Aiden's POV
I walked Shiro home, so happy and relaxed that I saw her again. Damn, I missed her. I put my arm over her shoulder as her eyes narrowed in confusion. I chuckled a bit, making her puff out her cheeks as she looks away. 'Why do you have to be so effin' cute? 'I thought to myself. I poked her cheeks causing her to glare at me, with her childish smirk. 'Oh no. Here we go again....' I thought to myself as Shiro pinched my cheeks painfully, and I just put up my hands in an ' I give up' position. She pulled her hands away from my face, leaving a bit of a red mark on my cheeks. She looked at me again, and I just put my arms on my face. She just smirked.
   "Thought so, Loco..." She said as she pulled me again on my arm all the way up to her house. She invited me in, but I insisted not to because I was embarassed.
   " Come oooon~ What's a celebration without my best friend~?" She smiled happily. I sighed in defeat, knowing that SHE was my only weakness. Her smile, her face, her body-- Wait, what am I even saying? I only see her as my best friend, nothing bad can happen... Except for me being a vampire. Yes, yes I know what you're gonna say, how the hell am I a vampire? It's simple. I was pretty much born with it and can pretty much control myself, but when Shiro came to my life, it was as if I wanted her all to myself. She was my first human friend, and our bond pretty much grew stronger day by day. I wasn't those types of vampires in movies that are vulnerable to garlic or onion or even holy water and silver, if you readers were asking( dont tell me what to do if I broke the 4th wall). My kind of vampires can only be killed by cutting our heads off and burning our bodies. Kinda like Twilight, but we don't shine under the sun. Now back to the topic at hand, Shiro was like a sacrifice for us vampires, at least that's what my parents said. Because any vampire that would smell her blood, goes crazy. I mean like her blood is like an aphrodisiac(sorry dont know how to spell it) that will send every vampire on edge. Me of course, on the other hand, can control my self damn well that I just stick to drinking animal's blood. My parents were so worried about me not controlling myself that they had to make me leave Shiro without saying goodbye. Now not to call them assumers, but it suits them pretty well. But, they were just worried for me, no biggie. Once I was back here, I felt like I was up on cloud nine because I missed the place. Anyways, I walked inside Shiro's house, greeting her brother,Aoi, who was sitting on the couch watching Candle Cove. Okay, first of all, that show is creepy, second, I want to wash my eyes with bleach and set them on fire because of that show. It creeps the holy ghost out of me. Shiro only ignored him and brought me to the kitchen, still with a smile on her cute face.
   "So, Aiden, you're gonna help me with some stuff...heheh.." She said as I leaned on the counter. I just said "Eh, why?" She just shook her head in response.
   "Nope! It's a S-E-C-R-E-T! So you don't gotta know, Lo-co~" She cooed. I just let out a huff of annoyance in response. I just let my mind do what it always does. Linger anywhere it wants to. Unfortunately, I just sat down and stayed put on the kitchen counter while Shiro went upstairs to her room to get some things. 'Their house sure did change over the years... It wasn't even the same scent anymore.' I thought to myself. I just made small circles on the counter with my finger while waiting for her.
Shiro's POV
I walked up the stairs and went to my room while Aiden was tracing circles with his finger on the counter.'Heh. Cute.' I thought to myself. I searched for the paper that has the ingredients to baking some choco chip cookies, but once I entered my room, a dark figure was hovering over the shadows. I only saw its golden orbs, looking at me.
   "You certainly have grown, Shiro..." The dark figure said. And everything went black.
---------
A/N:hey guys sorry if I was absent for the past few days my mom was getting on my sevren say it backwards and i wont be updating as much now....;^;