Faint

Ruki's POV
   "Whoa...Hey,Shiro wake up...!" I said to Shiro as she fainted and fell onto my hands. I tried shaking her, no response. I tried shaking her again, no response whatsoever. I gave up and lifted her body bridal style, when suddenly, a strange smell was coming from her. It was intoxicating. I lifted her chin and sniffed her neck, gasping in surprise.
'She's a human! Shit, I never encountered a human as intoxicating as her! Okay, Ruki, calm yourself all will be fine. I just....don't have......to....bite her....' I thought to myself, bringing her to the nurse's office. I continued to look after her until she wakes up, and I will bring her to the counselor's office. Her long locks of auburn grey hair, her soft, smooth skin, her sweet yet delicate lips, makes me want to make her mine. Mine and mine alone.

Shiro's POV
'Wha~? What happened to me?' I sat up and rubbed my eyes, making my vision clearer. As it was beginning to clear, I saw Ruki place his hand on my face. 'His hand is so soft....' I thought to myself as I touched his hand. My eyes still half closed, my whole mind wasn't even responding to my actions.
"Hey, Shiro, are you okay? I was worried about you." Ruki said in his calm voice.
"Y-yeah, Yamato-senpai, I think it was you who made me faint."I said yo him while he was stroking my cheek with his hand. He looked surprised at first, then proceeded to ask me.
"W-why would y-you say that, Shiro? It's not like my voice is that good. Ehehehehehe...." He chuckled at my reaction towards him. I cleared my throat and straightened my back.
"Seriously, Ruki-kun, your voice is so calm and soothing, it sounds as if you're a sweet lullaby." I told him, making him spread a tinted pink blush on his cheeks.'Am I falling for him?'

---------------------------
A/N:what is poppin' guys thank you for reading this I greatly appreciate it if you vote and leave some comments or suggestions so I can move on to the next chapter.Love you guys and stay awesome!!KubzFan out!