Captured, yet again. PT.1

Aoi's POV
Where is she? I know she went out to buy some shonen jump manga for the new chapters of Rorouni Kenshin, but this is taking too long. How do I know, you ask? I kinda planted a listening and tracking device into her phone. And as I always know, she goes to a manga store downtown without telling me, since I know her OBSESSION with yaoi and shonen manga. Sly girl think she's slick. Okay, enough talking, let's get back to the chapter. I stood up and got my phone, looking at the time and where Shiro's tracking device is.
Shiro's POV
What am I doing here? I sit up lazily as I process where I am. Again? When will this kidnapping crap end? I rubbed my face with my hands, just to find myself cuffed from behind. Great. I look around and see if there were others in the room other than me. I see Artemis cuffed to a cross, still unconscious. I was starting to get worried, as the door which I didn't know was there, opened. I saw the same glint of eyes of who captured me recently.
   "Forgive me for bringing you here so suddenly. Ah, right. Apologies for not introducing myself earlier. My name is--" I cut him off.
   "I know who you are, Serpent. So don't try and be polite and sweet with me. We all know that you'll use me and kill him in the end." I spat out, but literally, my heart is beating a hundred beat per minute. He smirks, and I know what that means.
   "I guess, since you know so much about me, why not be myself if you already knew what I'm gonna do to you." He walked towards me, while I was dragging myself back until my back was against the wall. He kneels down to my face, grabbing my chin harshly to examine my face.
   "Now I know why they kept me away from you. They wanted you to be kept all to themselves, since you're such a pretty girl," He pauses to smell my neck, "And so sweet." He bites down my neck, and I cry in agony. He continues to feed off me, as my vision slowly fades to black, he pulls off.
   "Mmm, so sweet. Just what I had been spending years looking for." He licks his lips. I pant uncontrollably, trying to catch my breath as I recover from the bite. I suddenly remembered, WHERE'S AIDEN?!
As soon as I said that in my mind, I heard a groan, coming from the other side of the room.
   "Oh. Looks like your dog is awake. I almost forgot about him." He clicks his tongue, as I whimpered and tried to go to Aiden, but my body was not complying to do so. The red-eyed freak smirked, knowing that I was struggling to get up. Now that I heard that Aiden was already awake, the first thing he does is tug at the restraints.
   "Aid--AAAAAH!!" I scream in agony, as Serpent bit me again and Aiden was already pulling at the restraints, but it wouldn't budge.