Reoccurring Events

Previously, on BloodLust...

I pulled Yumei to the balcony and stopped until the moon was fully visible.
"What the hell are you doing here?! Aoi's gonna find out that he has a half sister any second!" I whispered, not wanting to wake him up, since Aoi is a light sleeper. She sighed and put her hand on my shoulder.
"I'll be quick. But I have to ask you something." Yumei asked. Clearly, I wasn't that wasted enough so I gave her a small nod.
"You can protect yourself, right?" I particularly gave her a thumbs up."Good, 'cause you're gonna need it someday."

Her words made my droopy eyes shoot open, giving her a questioning look.
"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to understand the situation that we're in. Her body tensed, lips quivering as she said these 7 words.
"Someone's after you, and they won't stop."

————
*Time skip to tomorrow*

   I continuously looked at the new guy, I think his name was Artemis Soul, or something. As I heard the bell ring, I got up from my seat.
   "OK class, that's homework for tomorrow. Remember to study for the mini quiz we're having tomorrow!" Miss Hanuka said, as the students began to get their lunch and exit through the double doors. The new guy also went to get his lunch, but I grabbed his arm making him flinch.
   "H-hi. Do you want something?" He asked.
   "Can you join for lunch? I want to know more about you." I said, with a soothing voice. I didn't want to scare the new kid so easily.
   "Yeah, sure. I can join you." He answered. Maybe he was just surprised and just fixed his voice like that. I cleared my throat. I grabbed him by the hand and rushed out the door. Luckily, there was only on table left, and we quickly sat there. I patted the seat beside me and he nodded and sat down.
   "So, what brings a human here to a demon school that he might get killed?" I said as I unwrapped my bento box. He raised an eyebrow at me, it may be that he's now aware that he's not the only one in this school that knows of monsters in this very cafe. He tensed and shifted a bit, but still keeping his guard up, he told me why he was here.
   "I'm on the hunt for a certain lycanthropus. I suspected that it may be here." I almost choked on my food, but maintained composure. Remembering what Yumei said, she told me to be careful.
*Flashback to last night*
   "Wait, what? Who is it?" I asked, my sleepy state suddenly turning into a shocked one.
   "He calls himself 'The Fallen Soul'. Weird, I know. But be careful. Never look straight into his eyes, never engage in a conversation with him, and never, and I repeat, NEVER, trust him." Yumei breathed, must be that she ran out of breath.
   "And also, here are some of the details, he has some kind of power that allows him to summon weapons with his eyes. His left eye is like a, shady gray type thing-a-ma-jig, and his right eye is a bit of a black, but NEVER, piss him off. His right eye will turn red in an instant." Yumei breathed, yet again.
   "He always wears a mask, so watch out for that, and he's a skilled ghoul, but he's still in training. Befriend him and let him teach ya some moves." Yumei said, barely even wanting to talk more. I gave her a pat on the back, reassuring her that I will look out for signs that he might be here, or anywhere I know of.
   "Say hi to Aoi for me, will ya?" She rubbed my head.
   "Yeah, I will. Now, bye." I smiled, and she smiled back.
*End of flashback*
   "You're the 'Fallen Soul', aren't you?" I asked, my voice becoming stern. He smirked, confirming that it was his name.
   "It's been a long time since I've heard that name." He smiled, and I smiled back.
   "Got that from your sister, did you, Shiro? I gotta admit your sister's a beauty, but a dangerous one at that." Does he think he has the guts to say that?! I almost punched him, but knowing that he knew my sister, I stopped myself and asked questions.
   "How did you know about my sister? And did you train her?" I asked, multi-tasking while eating and trying to calm myself from asking too much questions.
   "Actually, your sister came to me. Wanted help for protecting her siblings, from, may you excuse my vulgar language, jackasses who threatened to hurt them. Of course, I said yes just for her to protect you guys. But what I didn't know, that she was training, specifically you, of course. And I don't like people knowing what I do in life without my consent. I let her go, but not without a little bit of punishment." He said as he ate his sandwich.
   "I gave her 50 lashings of a whip for a whole hour, and then she was released. After that, I never considered her my student anymore. And that, little princess, is the end of our story." He said as he finished off his sandwich. I bit my lip harshly, causing blood to fall out. Looks like I made a grave mistake when I did that, because I heard almost half of the whole school cafeteria sniff out my blood. I probably shouldn't have done that. I then hear footsteps behind me and I quickly turned around and jabbed the person in the mouth, but was stopped by a hand catching my fist. I looked at the person who caught my hand, and that person made my jaw drop all the way down to H-E-double hockey sticks. It was (*bleep bcoz I love you guys* *nah, just kidding*)Hansung.
   "Want a handkerchief?" Hansung said, practically waving it in my face.
(Korean=italic
Japanese=TNR/Times New Roman)
   "You shouldn't do that to yourself. You're not even realizing you're hurting yourself until someone told you."
   "It wasn't my fault! I admit that I don't realize it, but at least don't scare me like that!"
   "As if you don't take care of yourself! You got scars all over! It feels as if every wound on your body affects my heart!" Hansung said, putting his hand over his chest. I just rolled my eyes.
   "I'm sorry, but what was he saying?" Artemis said, butting in the conversation as he was a bit confused.
   "Don't worry about him, he's just overreacting about how he could see how many scars we're all over me." I continued,"Damn pervert!"
   "Hey! I can understand you, you know that?!" Hansung complained, psh, as if he's fabulous.
------------
A/N:
Yasss boiii I'm in collaboration with meh boi RetakeStudios go follow his crusty ass and look at his book of 'BloodLust:Fallen Soul'