Let the bloodshed... Begin.. PT.2

Previously, on BloodLust...

"Mia." The voice behind me said. I widened my eyes as I tried to think about the possibilities. Did she say that on purpose? Does she know my sister? What if my sister got dragged into this? As my mind was full of questions yet to be answered, the figure walked slowly in front of me and I widened my eyes.

   "YOU!!"

As much as I would like to have seen, this really made my day a whole... Lot... Worse.

   "Yes, me. Do you, perhaps, know my name by any chance, except for you calling me, 'You'?"

   "You can't be alive! You got shot in the head! You---"

   "Shot myself? Why, yes, but that's entirely beside the point."

   "Then what isn't---"

   "I'm here to interrogate you and ask questions. Not the other way around, nor is it going to be a conversation where you get answers as to why I'm resurrected from the dead, because it is none of your business." She scowled, I stiffed up a bit, she was more serious than ever before last time I saw her.

   "I'm not telling you anything." I spat, her face contorting into an angry one, but sighed as I was going to be difficult to answer her questions. Not that there's anything wrong though, but that's just the way I am. I hear her say something under her breath, but I couldn't hear it clear enough.

   "How long have you known the subject?" She asked, stern. I raise an eyebrow, confused.

   "The test subject #05302035, Hachiko Shiro. How long have you known her?" She asked again. I scoffed at her.

   "So she's a test subject now, huh? I'd bet that you're gonna treat me no more than a lab rat," A sudden pause before I spoke again. "Is that it, huh? You treat everyone that's chained up here like prisoners and test subjects, and then once you're done you just kill them, 'innit?"

   "No we don't. Once we've been finished with the subjects, we let them go in under one condition. To lay low." A brief pause causes me to look down to my lap, my eyes tearing up. "We don't want the government to know what we're doing, especially if we're almost this close to finding a potential asset for the operation."

   "What operation?"

   "Like I said, I'll be the one asking the questions." I scowl at her again, tired of her games. I raise my head up and look her in the eyes.

   "Then I won't answer to what you have to say." I retort, not caring if someone has to die in front of me. She stiffened, then took a deep breath and started again.

   "How long have you known my daughter?"

I widened my eyes, eyebrows furrowed. She can't be Shiro's mother! Shiro told me herself, her mother died! Or was it her father? I don't know, I think I forgot. My train of thoughts were, again, stopped by a hand pressing at my pressure point, causing black blotches to appear in my vision, and then I pass out.

??? POV

I choked him with one hand and looked at the time with the other. His head was getting heavier and heavier till it was just hanging with the support of his neck.

   "I'm sorry, but I'm doing this for the sake of your safety, and my daughter's." I said, my voice cracking as I did. Tears we're threatening to come down to my face, but I blinked and wiped them away.