Chapter Three: The 'Roommate'

Chapter Three: The 'Roommate' (EDITED)

Eliseo froze at the sight in front of him, he felt like his body didn’t want to move. It was the same boy - the same creature - the same werewolf who saved him seven years ago. He had the same looks - only his face aged a little and was more humane.

He got taller too. But Eliseo was larger and wider than him. The boy looked like a sixteen or a fifteen years old - because of the way he 'sat', his well built - light skinned - stomach was a bit visible.

"Am I that handsome for you to keep staring at me?"

With that stupid comment, Eliseo snapped out if his trance and looked at the emo-looking teen in front of him. Without realizing it, a question left his mouth.

"You are the Moon Devil, aren't you?"

"Give me back my necklace, filthy human."

"I won't until you answer me."

Rolling his eyes, he stood up, put his hands in his jacket's pockets and looked at the other male in front of him with a bored expression.

"Yes, I am. Give me back my necklace now."

Getting back to his sense, Eliseo took the necklace off.  Yet, rather than giving it to the werewolf in front of him, he threw it on the floor and put his shoe on it - smirking slightly - ready to crush it anytime.

"What the hell are you doing?!?"

"I want answers; I know this necklace means a lot to you. As long as you answer my questions, it won't be crushed."

"Motherfucker, you do that after I saved you!?”

Eliseo just chuckled darkly. "I can do more just for information"

"Dirty bastard."

"First, why are you here?"

Levi looked everywhere, but he didn't dare to look at Eliseo. His tone changed while he said "To find my fucking mate, to learn and to take MY necklace back"

"You need to train at lying because you stink at it. Why didn't you try to take it before?"

"Our pack was being attacked, we needed to change our location. I knew you took it when I didn't find it. Plus, I didn't have time to look for you."

"Oh my, you are so bad at lying Pinocchio. I can see through these lies. Why did you save us?"

He met silence, No response.

"How did you know I will be here?"

"I didn't. I saw you outside the window entering the building. I smelled you, and your scent was familiar to me. I knew it was you because all of the others arrived; only my roommate was the one who wasn’t there."

"Wow, you are really need lessons at lying Pinoc-"

Wait.

Roommate?

Eliseo's roommate was that creature - that werewolf ?

After a long thinking, Eliseo took his shoe off the necklace and kicked it to the werewolf in front of him. The werewolf's eyes widened as crouched down to pick it up.

"Well, Roomie. I am sure it will be nice to live with a werewolf like you." Eliseo wandered around the room, looking at how well is it's design.

"As if you will live long enough to be sure." Growled the werewolf as he was glaring sharply at Eliseo, who was wondering around with his belongings.

"My name is Eliseo Alec, you are?" Asked Eliseo while he was opening the wardrobe and started to mess with the other guy's clothes - as Eliseo was wondering how the hell is the moon devil's clothes so small while he was 17, Levi was glaring harder at him. How dare him mess with his belongings when he just finished cleaningthe room? - Eliseo thought that the glare he received would turn him into ashes. 

"Come on, Roommate. You will be living with me from now on, at least tell me something to call you with." Eliseo turned his head to the other male, he wasn't so surprised with his reaction. The werewolf didn't say a word and kept glaring, so Eliseo sighed and looked away when he gave up on knowing his name.

"......Levi. Levi Viviana." Eliseo heard the werewolf growling that name. When he turned aroundto look at Levi, he saw that his expression calmed a little.

"Well. Nice to meet you, Levy."