Chapter Six: Nightmare

"Levi, tommorw you are going to go hunting with your brother Kaiden"

"N-No! I don't want to hurt anyone!"

"You don't want to, you NEED to. You are an Alpha, the most unique Alpha for having the ability to go to his wolf form in such a young age. Don't you want your mate to fall in love with you when they see you?"

"N-No! I don't want a mate - I don't NEED a mate. I want to be free!"

Slap.

"YOU WILL, BRAT. GIVE ME SOME RESPECT, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE OF ME YOU SO OF A BITCH"

Falling to the ground while holding his cheek, A six-year-old Levi sat sobbing and sniffing on the ground. As tears run down his face like a waterfall.

"Levi~ you need to fight back~"

"N-No."

"Come on~ don't you want to be free?"

"I-I w-want to"

"Then you WILL NEED TO MAKE ME TAKE CONTROL, YOU BRAT. IT HAD BEEN MORE THAN FIVE YEARS SINCE YOU MADE ME TAKE CONTROL"

"I-I d-don't w-want y-you to h-hurt an-anyone I-I care ab-about"

Snap.

Suddenly, something snapped in the little Levi.

His eyes turned bloodshot.

His fangs and teeth grew sharper.

His hands are more like claws.

His gem. Oh god his gem. It was bloody red mixed with lame green.

As Levi woke up from whatever happened to him. He sees his brother - the only one that cared about him, that LOVED him - dead on the floor.

Infront of him, there was human hunters and Werewolves.

"WE KILLED THE MOON DEVIL!!!"

"YEAH!!!!"

Everyone was cheering as they chopped Kaiden's head off, putting it on a stick. Then walking happily to their village.

What they don't know, is that the moon devil was watching them. Crying over his dead brother.

Then suddenly, he saw a pure snow white light coming out of his brother.

"Dante, w-what is t-t-that?"

"Your brother. In other words, your brother's life - his soul."

"W-Why is it like this?"

"Didn't you hear the legend of the grey-blooded wolf pack?"

"W-what-"

"I have to go now"

"W-WAIT - DON'T. I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE NOW!"

"When you see a persom with the same White light, That means it is Kaiden."

Somehow, Levi is now infront of Eliseo in that day seven years ago.

Levi saw it.

The snow white light.

Glowing in Eliseo's chest.

●○●○●○

Levi woke up from that dream - that nightmare - all sweaty and crying. He wrapped his arms around his legs and rested his head on his knees. His chest and whole body was moving from the sobbing as he was breathing heavily. Wanting - NEEDING someone to comfort him.

After the test accident, Eliseo told Levi to go to the droom and he will take care of it. Levi - who will try and avoid every and any talk with a teacher, a professor and a principle - left and went to sleep in the droom.

He waited for someone to comfort him.

He waited to the only one who he is trusting right now to comfort him.

He waited for Eliseo Alec.

Who was in his past life, Kaiden Viviana.

Yet, his hopes are too high. Eliseo won't come back that quick.

●○●○●○

After - somehow - finding an excuse for the professor. Eliseo went to hang out with his friends - what? You thought he didn't have friends?

Eliseo never had a white heart. He never was like his past self Kaiden.

He is more rude, sarcastic, selfish and fake.

The way he got a lot of hearts?

Acting.

Someone please give himan Oscar.

Hell, even his smile look realistic.

As Levi sat crying in his bed, Eliseo was 'having fun' with his so-called 'Friends'.

When they said their goodbyes, Eliseo went straight to his room, and was greeted by a crying Levi.

Eliseo was surprised - why would the great Levi Viviana - The great Moon Devil cry?

"Hey, Levy. Why are you crying?"

Levi - who is having hope that Kaiden is still there, wanting to comfrot him - looked at him with pink-ish eyes from crying and said "A-A nightmare"

Eliseo got closer to Levi then.

He slapped Levi. Very hard.

His hand left a hug red mark on Levi's tiny cute face.

With an annoyed and angry tone, Eliseo scolded "Aren't you The Great Moon Devil? Be more manly, no men cries from a nightmare. So stop being a pussy and man up"

No...

Eliseo will never become Kaiden, even if their souls are one.

Kaiden is gone forever...

Eliseo is just another copy of their father - Grayson Viviana.

Now is the time which he wants - he NEEDS Kaiden the most.