Chapter Nine: Aquaphobic

Eliseo backed away slowly, while the red-furred wolves started to growl and get closer. Eliseo's eyes were searching everywhere about anything that can help him.

His eyes spotted a hug rock that was around three inches away from him. When one of the wolves - an omega - attacked Eliseo, he kneed down and picked the rock. Getting a hit on his head, the wolf feel on the ground, soaking it with his red liquid. Eliseo sprinted deeper into the forest, with the wolves running after him.

While he was running, he tripped.

'Oh god, please save me.'

He looked behind him and spotted one that was about to jump on him; Yet a beautiful midnight wolf appeared and jumped on the wolf. Guess who is it?

Yes, you are right! It is Levi.

In a blind of an eye, Levi turned into his human form again and grabbed Eliseo by his arm, getting him on his legs and raced away from there before the other wolves start running again - since stopped after seeing the 'great' Moon Devil.

They arrived at an edge of a cliff - they didn't even realize they were running on a hill - when the other wolves arrived, they started to growl and bark at them.

And then - out of nowhere - a beautiful red wolf with black spots all over it appeared.

Silence. No one dared to make a noise.

The wolf's eyes were focusing on one thing

Levi Viviana.

A familiar scent went by Levi's nose, making him disgusted. He knows who is it.

The wolf turned into a beautiful woman - her long red hair was shinning from the moon light behind her back and her beautiful blue eyes were full of a lot of emotions. Love, carelessness and - of course- lust.

"It has been a long time, Lee."

"Don't call me that."

"Oh I see you at least made a friend! How cute! Oh wait, that is Kaiden! Hello!~ "

Levi stood in front of Eliseo when the red-headed woman mentioned him.

"Stay away from him, Adora." growled Levi at the red-headed woman - who looked like she is in her mid twenties.

"Oh my! I am so hurt now! You care about him more than me? Your-"

"SHUT UP."

"What? You don't want him to know I am-"

"I said shut up, bitch."

"Oh come on, Levi. It is the last Life. If it diedthen your goal-"

"It is NOT my gaol anymore and I don't WANT Killing him."

"Oh my my, but remember Levi, all your wants always makes problems. Oh well, ya' see, you are standing on a cliff. Just a few steps away from falling in a crushing waves."

Levi's eyes widened. 'Oh no.....she isn't thinking of-'

"So if I pushed ya both, you will survive but he won't! Then you will be finally i-"

"I SAID NO."

The woman - Adora's face turned expressionless and turned around.

"Whatever. Max, take care of them. I want you to come back with blood all over you."

One of the werewolves - the biggest one - literary turned into hulk. He turned into a man that whose body is made of only muscles, he was bald with brown eyes.