Chapter- 10

Before I start just wanna tell you guys that be calm coz things will be falling one after the other in this chapter. Hope you all are excited.
Let the chapter begin XD

Mark's POV

"Mark, wake up"

"Mark, Mark, Mark, Get up!!"

Someone pushed me down and it was like I was brought back from that awful day.

"Was it a bad dream? What happened? I have never seen you like this, Mark. " Emilia was shaking my right shoulder rapidly.

Dream, It was definitely not just a dream. Much like a dreamless nap that has an ability to make you feel like dead. Atleast for me. It felt like time has jumped back, to that same day where you can't really do anything, just remember everything in the form of your worst nightmare.

I noticed Emilia's scared yet concerned face. I wanted to tell her that 'I was okay, it was just some random bad dream.' But I couldn't. I really couldn't keep it inside me anymore.

My throat felt dry. I covered my eyes with my sweaty palms as she switched on the lamp. Sweat beads rolled down my temple and dripped off my chin. My heart was running at an unbelievably fast rate, just like it did that day, his last day with us.

I guess Emilia saw that fear and exhaustion in my eyes. She reached to the right side of my bed and offered me a glass of water, kept on my nightstand.

We both were silent for few minutes which were enough for me to bring myself together. After what felt like eternity, the question was finally raised by her which I never wanted to answer "What was it?"

"Noth.....Nothing.." I stammered.

Emilia noticed my lack of words to speak. She directed her eyes into mine. This small gesture between us always forced the other one to speak the truth.

"Jasper..." I said. This one word was enough to show the unbearable pain in her eyes which she always used to cover up. But, I knew if I don't finish my sentence, she will not be able to sleep the rest of the night.

"It was a dream... No, it was like I actually lived that last day with Jasper again." Somehow I dared to say the complete truth to her.

I could see that heart break, pain and even more sadness in her eyes.

"What actually happened that day, Mark? Why have you and Jeanette never said a word about that day  to anyone? Why were you shouting in your dreams that it was all your mistake?" She said, looking everywhere and anywhere but not at me.

All these questions directly thrown at me, felt like the world's heaviest elephant was actually diverted to jump on my face. Seriously, how come my mind think such stupid things at this moment?