Prussia lemon 1️⃣

You are sitting in school, like nearly every day. Of course it is boring there, but you can be lucky, because it is Friday and you have your last lesson for today. Unfortunately history and you actually don't care what the teacher is saying.

You look outside of the window and then you decide to draw something. Your history teacher is really handsome, but you would never admit that. His name is Mr. Gilbert Beilschmidt and a lot girls adore him. 

Actually you know that this dreams, you have with him, will never come true, because you are just a student and he is teacher. His best friends are your biology teacher Mr. Francis Bonnefoy and a spanish teacher Mr. Antonio Fernandez Carriedo.

They are the best Trio and the most handsome friends in the world and even at lunch time, girls go to them and ask something about the subject they teach. 

Then you look at the clock...still 15 minutes left, then you can go home and write fanfiction. You know the story and all you need for that and you can't wait to type it down and upload it on DeviantArt. 

"_____________  ____________", you hear your teacher screaming and immediately you look at Mr. Beilschmidt and answer: "Ye-es?" "What's the answer of my question?", he wants to know from you.

'Damn, I don't even know the question, how I should know the answer?', you think and look at him questioningly. Then someone raises his hand, it is Tommy and he answers the question perfectly: "Prussia was a kingdom from 1701 - 1918 and then a free state from 1918 - 1947" "Good Tommy, correct answer", your teacher says.

You only sighs and then you hear Mr. Beilschmidt adding: "Remember that ____________. It's important" "I can't remember numbers so easy", you whisper. "Then you have to learn it", your teacher responses and continues his lesson.

'When he finally stops? We have still 3 minutes left and he just talking further about Prussia', you think and waiting. 

After this 3 minutes, finally the bell rings and you stand up and pack your things. Unfortunately then you hear Mr. Beilschmidt again: "____________, you will stay here a bit longer, the others can go"

You just think: 'No. Why I deserve this?'. So you just stand near to your desk and hold your bag. After the other pupils left, your history teacher closes the door and locks it. You watch him and gulp. Then you ask him: "Can I go now?"

Mr. Beilschmidt laughs: "Kesesesese~ _____________, first we will talk a bit and then you can go...maybe". You sigh loud and look at him: "Ok, what do you want now?". You roll your eyes and he goes back to his desk and sits down.

Then he makes a handsign, that you should go to him. He shows you in his book of the grades, that you are not really good in his class, but actually you know that too. "Really _____________, what's wrong with you? I saw the other grades of you and they are fine, but in my class you fail. Why is that so?"

You shrug and answer him: "I don't know, but I actually don't like history". Mr. Beilschmidt closes his book, sighs and thinking. Then he starts: "Ok...I don't want that students fail in my class and you know, I am an awesome teacher"

He often said this before and you always have to giggle when he says stupid things like that. But then he speaks further: "I can make your grades better, but then you have to do something". You sit down at the opposite desk and look at him. 

Of course, you want to pass the class and because of this stupid history and there numbers you could fail, so you ask him: "What? Oh I know, now the sentence will come: 'You have to promise me, that you will learn for the next test' right?"

He giggles a bit and says: "No, something different". He puts down the roller blind from the windows, so it is darker now, but you can clearly see the desk and your teacher. Then he goes to you, takes your bag and gives it on a desk.