Wales lemon 1️⃣

He stared at your swaying hips with those forest green eyes that absoultuely made you melt with desire.

His eyes travled down your body, staring extra long at your large assets. You were a delicious specimen who he just wanted to have his way with. 

Your hands moved down your sides as the clubs lights luminated over you, making you glow brightly, causing many men to look at you but you only stared at one man.

Dylan Kirkland. 

He haunted your dreams constantly, ranging from hot and rough to slow and sweet. He lured you in with his charming smile and nature loving personality. He was absolutely perfect in your (e/c) eyes. 

Slowly, you began to walk towards the handsome man seducatively. Bright green orbs stared as you came nearer.

And nearer. 

Until you finally reached your desire.

He looked up at you from his seat as you sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly, not likeing the men staring at you.

"Hey Dylan~" You whispered in his ear, your hot breath making him shiver in delight. "________, what are you doing here? You dont seem like the girl to be at a club like this." He said back, a small smile on his pale face. 

You smirked. "Then you dont know me. Say Dylan, why dont we go somewhere more.....private? I want to show you something that Im sure youll love." You said in a flirtously tone.

His eyes glazed over with lust. He made you stand up and you led the way to a vacant room that the club had. Once you arrived at your destantion he immeadiately latched his lips upon yours, groaning in pleasure at the fruity taste you had. You moaned as he swiftly ran his tounge over you bottom lip, asking for permission. You decided to tease him a bit and didnt open. He growled lowly in his chest and forced his into your hot, wet caven. 

You squeaked in surprise when he grabbed you by your bottom and made you wrap your legs around his slim waist. You moaned loudly as he thrusted his hips into you. You could already feel his hard clothed member against your core. 

He walked towards the semi clean bed and slowly placed you on it, your lips still attached to his. You pulled away for air, your chest heaving up and down. Dylan huffed and looked down at you.

"________, why are we doing this?" He asked you, placing his forehead against yours. 

"W-what do you mean?" You said, still a bit breathless. 

He sighed. "I mean....is this just a one time thing or....what?" He asked you almost shyly.

Your flushed face grew even more redder. "I love you Dylan. I-I always have.....e-ever since I first met you." 

He looked at you wide eyed, a wide grin on his handsome face. You squealed in surprise when he attacked your neck, kissing and licking all over. He pecked you on your lips and chuckled. "I love you too, _______."

Your heart filled with happiness. You finally did it. You told him you loved him and he loves you back. This has to be the best thing that has ever happened to you. 

A moan escaped your lips when Dylan licked his way down to the valley of your breasts. He reached behind you and unzipped your (f/c) dress. Once unzipped, he tore it away from you and was met by the sight of your naked breasts.

He immeadiately latched onto your right rosy nipple, fiddling with the other. You let out a smyphony of moans from the pleasure that flooded your whole body. 

He played with your breasts a little bit more until he let them go with a slight pop. He slowly licked his way down to your stomach, towards your soaked panties. You yelled in pleasure when he ran his index finger against your clothed core. 

"D-Dylan!! Please! J-just take me already!!" You screamed out, not able to take all the torture the man you loved you giving you.

That was the last straw. He tore apart your poor panties and discarded the Clothing somewhere in the room. 

He quickly took off his clothes and boxer.

He rubbed his member on your core abd looked deeply in your (e/c) eyes. "Are you sure about this ___________?" He asked you seriously.

You nodded frantically. "Y-yes!! Please! I want you! I love you Dylan!!"

With that he penetrated you with with long, hard member.