Germany lemon 1️⃣

La la la la

Lets do something that we shouldn't do.

I know that you want,

something more to life and I do too.

You pant heavily, with your hands on your knees, feeling your tank-top stick to your sweaty back as you pant, after running 4 miles with best friend Ludwig. Yes, the Ludwig Beilshchmidt. The strict, neat freak German that everyone loved. But you loved him a little differently considering he was your best friend and long-time secret crush that no one knows about, except you of course. You walk over to your water bottle and guzzle it down, feeling the cool water brush against your dry throat.

You sat in the grass across from Ludwig and took another sip of your water. You sit in a straddle, leaning forward on your elbows, feeling your inner thighs being stretched.

"Zhat vas a good run, ja?" Ludwig spoke.

You nodded in agreement, leaning up taking another long drink. Ludwig watched you drink the water bottle and couldn't help but travel his icy blue eyes down your opened legs in your straddle. He noticed your panties, and his face turned a crimson red. He bit his lip, and crossed his legs, and leaned back on his hands.

You set the drink and look at him with a weird look. "You okay?" You ask.

"Ja.." Ludwig lied.

You scooted next him, so that your shoulders were touching. "Are you sure, Luddy?" You ask using his nickname. "I can get you something if you would like." You suggested in a sweet mono-tone.

'Why was she so cute? So innocent? Why is she even my best friend? Why can't I just make mine already?!' Ludwig thought.

"Vell, zhere is one zhing you can do for me.." He said.

You looked at him, showing him you were listening.

"Okay, vell first you have to close your eyes." He said.

You thought for a moment. 'Close my eyes? Well I don't think he's up to anything, I mean he is Ludwig!' You thought. Your (s/c) eyelids cover your beautiful sparkling (e/c) eyes as you close your eyes.

"You relaxed?" He asked putting his face closer to yours.

You nod at his answer.

Well. Here it goes. Hopefully she don't reject.

Ludwig leaned in, and closed the gap between your mouths.

Your eyes shot open as what was happening. Your crush was kissing you! Oh. My. Gosh!

You close your eyes again and sink into the kiss. Your soft lips moved in sync with his as you two french kissed.

Take me there cause it's so over due.

Hit me like a rock, knock me out

I know your dying too.

No doubt. You got me dropped down to your feet.

I can't control myself, you've got me feeling for your lust.

One touch will make me in love no fakin'.

I can't control myself, you know I'll never get enough!

Ludwig slammed the door, your lips still locked as he hastily threw off his coat, and pushing off yours as-well. You both frantically kicked off your shoes, and kissed even harder when the shoes came off. You wrapped yours arms around his neck, and he picked you up from under your knees, wrapping your legs around his waists.

He carried you to his bedroom and slammed the door with his foot, not wanting to un-connect his lips from yours.

He sat on the bed, with you still in his lap, your legs wrapped around his waists. His hands squeezed your breasts, as he licked your bottom lip, desperately asking for permission. You gladly open, and he pushes his wet hungry tongue into your mouth. You moan against his lips as you press your hips against his, feeling his member poking your inner thigh.

Always on my mind.

Turn these thoughts and verbs so we can do, anything you like.

No such thing no, and I'm with you.

When they dim the lights.

Come in closer, smell this sweet perfume.

Heatin' up the night, touch me likes there no time to lose.

You arch your back as Ludwig inserted another finger into your dripping wet core. You were moaning mess for him as he pumped his fingers in and out of you.

You layed there on the bed completely naked as Ludwig was at the foot of the bed, fingering you, while his boxers were coming off with his other free hand.

He took out he heated wet fingers, and licked them clean. You sat in lap, as he pushed his member inside you.

You moaned his name, as the pleasure filled your entire body. You weren't a virgin, and neither was Ludwig, so you were both used to this.

He gripped your hips and slammed you down into him.

"Ah~" You moaned as you grip his shoulders.

He did the same action, but faster, constantly slamming your women hood onto his member. Your boobs bounced at each push, as Ludwig slammed you into him. You dug your nails into his shoulders, as you felt his manhood hit your sweet spot, and your hair sticking to your face.

Ludwig stared at you with glistening blue eyes, and glossy forehead as his blonde messy hair stuck to his forehead.

You gave each other sloppy kiss, as he pushed his tongue into your mouth once again.

You broke the kiss, having trail of saliva connect your lips as you climaxed onto his member. He climaxed aswell, shooting his seed into your core.

You both pant out breath, and groan as you pull yourself out of him.

You fall backwards onto the bed, with Ludwig falling right next to you. You closed your eyes, and felt a strong pair of arms wrapping around you protectively. You snuggle close to him, and both you and Ludwig fall into a sleep of slumber.

No doubt. You got me dropped down to your feet.

I can't control myself, you've got me feeling for your lust.

One touch will make me in love no fakin'.

I can't control myself, you know I'll never get enough!