Prussia lemon 2️⃣

Gilbert and you have been seeing each other on and off for quite some time now. To you it was great and terrible all at the same time. Every night it seemed he would come home hammered from the bar with or without Antonio and Francis, and pass out either on the floor, couch, or once in awhile, he did manage to make it to his bed. You knew he did love you. He said it a lot, but didn't expect to much other then that, especially since you knew he had commitment issues. For now, you were okay with that.

Tonight was no exception. You were sitting on the couch wearing one of his old T-shirts and a pair of shorts as you watched (favorite movie) on netflix when Gilbert came stumbling through the front door.

"Hey, Gil," You called out to him, hoping he'd follow your voice, and didn't pass out on the hard tiled kitchen floor, again.

You heard him clumsily walking around the kitchen. He yelled back to you, but you couldn't understand exactly was his words were. The silver haired man entered the living room and plopped down in the seat next to you, resting his head on your shoulder. His breathing was deep and shallow, you assumed he fell asleep and continued watching your movie. It wasn't until you felt his hot breath on the tender skin below your ear, then his teeth nibbling the area softly, that you knew otherwise.

Shrugging, you tried to push him away, but he shifted himself closer to you.

"Gilbert," You said attempting to push him off again, "Stop it, you're drunk. Besides, we said we weren't going to do this anymore."

"You're drunk," was all he replied, assaulting your neck again.

"I assure you I'm not." You slapped his hand away from your chest.

He frowned as he grabbed your hand and pinned it down on the arm of the couch. Gilbert worked his mouth slowly down your throat.

"Come on, (Name)" He whimpered softly, nuzzling his forehead against your skin.

"This is why I hate it when you drink," You sighed as he sucked on that tender spot on your neck. You were loosing this battle with him.

You could feel him smirk against your neck. He moved his way back up, kissing along your jawline, then worked his way to your lips. His strong arms worked their way around your lower back and legs, attempting to carry you, but the alcohol in his system caused him to settle for pulling you on his lap. You couldn't help but smile at his attempt.

Wrapping one of your hands in his silver locks, and the other wrapping around his shoulders, you pulled him into a more fiery kiss as his hands ran up your sides. You felt them go under your over-sized shirt, this time you didn't try to push his hands away as they fondled your (size) breasts. His tongue traced your lips, asking for entrance. Slowly, you opened your mouth, letting him enter. Both of your tongues fought for dominance, but, in the end, his won. You broke the kiss with a moan as his fingers teased your nipples, a string of saliva still connecting your mouths.

"Gilbert," You panted. "Come on," You nodded your head towards the hallway, leading to his bedroom."

He smirked and nodded. Gilbert followed you closely, his limbs still tangled with your own. He kicked the door shut behind him when the two of you entered. Once inside, you started to strip him of his jacket. When that, his shoes, and his socks were off, he tackled you onto the bed. Gilbert hurriedly ripped the shirt off you body and then sat up to look at you for a moment. You reached up to unbutton his shirt, but his hands caught yours once more.

"Nien, mien liebe," He whispered leaning down next to your ear.

With that he pinned your wrists above your head and reached into one of the night table stand's drawers. You knew what was coming, and you could feel yourself getting excited when you felt the cold metal of the hand cuffs bite into your tender flesh.