Italy lemon 1️⃣

He led you by hand to his little room, humming cheerfully with a bright smile. You followed closely, your own smile appearing slowly, yet more deviously than his innocent grin. Oh, you had plans for him tonight. Not just fluffy cuddling, kisses, or hugs. More spicy images flashed through your highly active mind at this point, cheeks flushing by each passing thought.

You'd have most fun with this innocent Italian, though, you did think of what Francis had taught him, which would make him not so innocent anymore. But then again, Feliciano is far too naïve, thus, more or likely, wouldn't understand such things.

He's too sweet, can be pretty ditzy at times, but also very soft-hearted. So anything like that would surely scare him. He may have even ran for the hills when Francis, he most likely did, started teaching him about it.

Of course, he learned about romance quickly, it's in his blood as an Italian, who are considered one of the world's best lovers. He had proven himself quite nicely moments ago, causing the happiest smile you've ever made to brighten up your face. So maybe he did learn a thing or two about intimacy. You figured you would just have to find that out yourself tonight.

♪~I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet~♪

"We're here, Bella~!" Feliciano's adorable voice breaks your line of thought, coming to stand next to him. Your irises immediately landed on his bed, big enough for two, that had green comforters and one white pillow. You felt somewhat surprised at how lecherous you were being, but couldn't deny your strong attraction towards the lovable man. And, it wasn't like you both just met, heck, it almost feels as if you've been together since the very first day you both met each other months ago.

You simply nodded, taking a seat on his comfy looking bed as he searched through his nightstand's drawers for a hair brush. He let out a content "Vee~" once he found a brown brush, then straightaway, did he come back toward you, sitting down beside you with a...certain glint in his eyes? No, it had to be his usual cheerfulness. Your mind must be playing tricks on you from all those dirty thoughts.

He hands you the item all too happily, actually coming to sit in-between your legs. It didn't help your all ready heated body, or the fact you were wearing a dark blue, knee length skirt that was pulled further up to your thighs by having him push his back against your chest. He's too naïve, more or less an angel, though. So, he probably thought nothing of your quickening breaths, or flushed cheeks.

♪~You thought an angel swept you off your feet~♪

You start by running the brush across the middle of his head, slowly repeating yourself. If you didn't know any better, you could have sworn he let out something other than "Vee~" but instead...a moan? You hadn't even touched his curl yet! You must be too into your own thoughts, causing them to create sounds and such.

You finally move the brush up toward his skinny curl, taking a deep breath to calm your racing heart. You lightly stroking it, waiting for some sort of reaction. But instead, his whole body seemed to have tensed, then slightly shake. You couldn't see his facial expression, not with being behind him, so you weren't sure if he felt pleasured or frighten. Until you heard...chuckling? Deep, chuckling? Just how many mind tricks were you going to go through tonight?

You add more pressure, twisting the curl less softly. His body began pushing itself closer towards your own, making you moan a bit. You hastily drop the brush, bringing a hand up to cover your mouth. Did he hear you? Even so, he wouldn't know what a moan is, right?

You were about to tell him your true intentions, not being able to take any more of this burning heat spreading all through your body, mostly in your core, when you felt two hands grip both of your legs.