Poeland lemon 1️⃣

Poland wrapped his arms around you and kissed the junction of your shoulder and neck.

"Felikz...who's the woman in this relationship again?"

"Like you are~"

"Then why are you seducing me like this?" You sat Indiana style on the floor of your bedroom trying to play ( insert awesome game here).

Poland kneeled behind you and lifted up the strap of your nightgown then let it go.The sting of the strap distracting you and making you lose, you inwardly groaned.

"Cause~, Poland dragged out the word as he slipped his hand under your nightgown cupping your bare breast. You leaned back against him, giving him more access to your neck. Poland licked up to your earlobe and nibbled it. "Its fun." His breath against your skin making you shiver.

You dropped the game controler and turned around to tangled your fingers in his hair. bringing his mouth closer to yours, in the position you were currently in, you couldn't quite kiss him so you opened your mouth and stuck out your tongue making a 'ah' sound. Poland licked his lips and he licked your tongue with his and swirled it around yours.

Never breaking the connect you turned around and crushed your lips against his.

Poland massaged a breast while cupping your sex, rubbing it roughly.

You moaned feeling yourself get wet. You pushed him on his back and straddled him,unbutton his shirt slowly.

"Also my favorite color nail polish is gone..." Your eyes meet his green ones.Once his shirt was off you scrapped your nails down his chest making him moan.

"Um, I was going to bring it back. "

"And my dress-"

"I was going to wear that to see Lithuania. I'll bring that back too~" you nodded your head and gave him a quick peck on the lips. You kissed his neck, trailing kisses to his Adams apple. You sucked on it making him whine.

"Tak perwersyjne~" Poland moved aside your panties and slid two fingers into you. You moaned against his neck, the vibration tickled him.

"Ha-ha... like this wet already?" Poland teasingly licked your cheek and increased his speed, his fingers going all the way to the knuckles. Your breath got caught in your throat,you buried your face against his neck and tried to hold make a moan. "What's the matter?"

"I want you..."

"Czego chcesz ode mnie?"

"Feliks p-please..."

"Tell me (Y/n) ~" Poland inserted another finger and went faster, making your heart beat even faster. You were almost there, he rubbed your clit with his thumb. You rode his fingers. You were about to climax but then he took out his fingers. You deadpanned as you watch him lick his digits innocently. When he finished he turned his attention back to you and blinked.

"Like what is it?" Your eyes narrowed and between your legs ache badly.

"You have to beg babe~" Poland grinned. "What do you want?"

You blushed, refusing to say it in english so you used his native tongue."Chce wacka~" You kissed his cheek and pushed him down his back.

"Your so bad~" Poland kissed you and pulled his pants down. As he deepened the kiss you were oblivious to him pulling your panties to the side and then you felt him entering you.

"Fel-Fe-Feliks! Tak!" You bounced up and down on him harshly.He groaned.

"Don't go so fast,like,I want this to last.." Poland grabbed you hips to hold them still.

You gave him a look that put Belarus's scowl to shame.He gulped as you pryed his hands off,putting them over his head.

You gave him hell the rest of the night.